Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT: Softball

Originally posted by missourijavelina View Post
    Lady Javs are 48 wins and 8 losses for the season. Let the double elimination D2 World Series begin. We meet Grand Valley in our initial game.
    GVSU appears to have some big hitters. They've scored a lot of runs in most of their games.

GO LADY JAVS!!!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see the dude stay at Kingsville for a long time. If my memory serves me right, there were some extracurricular activities that led to him leaving Arizona State. Some of those extracurricular activities that aren't as aggressive in Kingsville with a fan base that might be a little more supportive of the issues going on.

WT, keep looking! Does Nesibitt have family members that coach softball? I'd think that would be a slam dunk hire.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised to see the dude stay at Kingsville for a long time. If my memory serves me right, there were some extracurricular activities that led to him leaving Arizona State. Some of those extracurricular activities that aren't as aggressive in Kingsville with a fan base that might be a little more supportive of the issues going on.

WT, keep looking! Does Nesibitt have family members that coach softball? I'd think that would be a slam dunk hire.
        I went and did a little reading.
        Last edited by BuffaloChip; 05-20-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

c'mon Chip, you're better than this.
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Very funny (not).

The good news is Nesbitt had a really good inaugural season at his new school. If we drop down to NAIA, we could probably get him back, though he still struggles with OPSU.

https://ouazspirit.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=16

Comment

Hahaha. He beat a team from Mexico and benefited from a forfeit. Never talked to the guy while he was here but he certainly drove WT to the ground in no time. My faith in him building something from the ground up is not there!

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                Well, with what ASURAM2010 posted, it was a natural deduction/conclusion/assumption. I deleted my guess.
                Last edited by BuffaloChip; 05-20-2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

dang i missed it

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                    Very funny (not).

The good news is Nesbitt had a really good inaugural season at his new school. If we drop down to NAIA, we could probably get him back, though he still struggles with OPSU.

https://ouazspirit.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=16

Plus he might have been able to use some of his old West Texas threads. At least stuff that wasn't branded with the WTAM logo. They do have maroon colored duct tape at Home Depot which could cover the WTAM logo.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                      GVSU appears to have some big hitters. They've scored a lot of runs in most of their games.

GO LADY JAVS!!!
                      I haven't really be a big observer of college softball until recently , but do the college softball teams who play in the south/sun belt/ west coast do better than their northern counterparts? That is pretty much an established trend with college baseball at least on the D1 level when they get to the CWS.

Comment

Wow, plenty of coaches out there to choose from. We could get the former Abilene Christian Coach or the former A&M Corpus Christi coach. How cool would it be to have a D1 coach at our school?

Well, okay, probably not that cool.

https://nfca.org/index.php?option=co...229&Itemid=168

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                          Well, with what ASURAM2010 posted, it was a natural deduction/conclusion/assumption. I deleted my guess.

I don't know ASURAM2010 well enough to know if he's above planting/starting suggestive/seedy anonymous message board rumors or not. I'm sure there are or were unsubstantiated rumors about Blaskowski a couple of years ago, but I don't recall seeing it on this board.
                          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

I don't know ASURAM2010 well enough to know if he's above planting/starting suggestive/seedy anonymous message board rumors or not. I'm sure there are or were unsubstantiated rumors about Blaskowski a couple of years ago, but I don't recall seeing it on this board.
                            Oh there were tons of rumors about Blowskowski....tons

Comment

I don't recall seeing them on this board though.

Comment

Nothing to see here folks - move along.

How about those Lady Peccaries!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X