Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NLI-LSC Recruits Central......UP TO THE MOMENT UPDATES

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    Welcome to the board and welcome your son and the rest of your family to Buff Nation. I hope his experience at WT is as good as the one I remember (or at my age that I think I remember :smile-big:)
    Thank you!! We are extremely excited to be part of the Buff family. I look forward to seeing the competition between the teams in the LSC for future years to come!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      I think this is TAMUKs best recruiting class in some time!
      The Javelinas singed 8 Juco / college transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by KC75Marine View Post
        Thank you!! We are extremely excited to be part of the Buff family. I look forward to seeing the competition between the teams in the LSC for future years to come!!
        Welcome aboard KC75Marine. The future of WT football is looking up, and going in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
          Yea in public they won't say it, but a lot of times you can read between the lines and see where they have some concerns, ie positions they don't talk about etc.

Behind the scenes though, I think the really good coaches have that ability to see thru the sunshine they pump and know what positions they need to address the day after NSD. that was one of the things about carthels staff I liked so much. They knew the very next day what positions they were gonna be checking around for transfers on to fill a gap here or there. It's easy to sit back and smile at the list until camp starts in the fall. The good ones see things the way they truly are from day 1 and work for a fix.
          AMEN Brother!

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
            Not saying that I want them to come out and say "yea we signed a very mediocre class", even if it is the truth, but what else do you expect from these guys on NSD with a mic in their face...no one is going to say anything different.
            HAHAHA. Agree 100

Comment

Yes!!! Welcome!!! Your son selected an AWESOME school and PROGRAM! You have a very exciting 4 or 5 years ahead of you. I believe your son signed at a very good time for WT. They are on the up swing and only will get better.

The facilities are very good and the education is excellent. And the support is tremendous! I wish you and yours the best........ word of advice....ENJOY each and EVERY single moment, and don't miss one minute of it. It flys by too fast.

Best of luck!

Comment

Thank you, and I hope he makes the most of this opportunity!!

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                    Yes!!! Welcome!!! Your son selected an AWESOME school and PROGRAM! You have a very exciting 4 or 5 years ahead of you. I believe your son signed at a very good time for WT. They are on the up swing and only will get better.

The facilities are very good and the education is excellent. And the support is tremendous! I wish you and yours the best........ word of advice....ENJOY each and EVERY single moment, and don't miss one minute of it. It flys by too fast.

Best of luck!
                    This has to be the nicest thing you've ever said about us "filthy flea infested bafoons". :victory:

Comment

• Re: NLI-LSC Recruits Central......UP TO THE MOMENT UPDATES

I understand where you are coming from and yes its a song and dance that Coaches play every year at every level, not just college. As a parent of one of those young men that signed with WT, I am thrilled about the direction they are heading. It may not happen overnight but I feel they are headed in the right direction and grabbed some kids that have huge upside. Just to many factors out there to honestly evaluate a kid in high school on his future potential or what he will become, and you definitely cant say we signed average at best athletes because you never know which ones will continue to develop and contribute at the highest level of play. I know my son continues to put in the work on and off the football field and that's all you can hope for out of every one of these talented kids. Only time will tell how this class stacks up!!
                      Welcome to the board and congrats on your son.

Also, be sure to sign up for one of the classes offered by the WT posters where they teach you how to hijack all threads and turn them into WT threads. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                        Welcome to the board and congrats on your son.

Also, be sure to sign up for one of the classes offered by the WT posters where they teach you how to hijack all threads and turn them into WT threads. :wink:
                        and online Spanish. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
                          and online Spanish. :smile-big:
                          No habla...
                          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

ENMU signed 54 https://goeasternathletics.com/signi...ll/football/1/

17 Transfers (10 Mid Year)
                            37 Frosh

Comment

Originally posted by HeyBeerManTX View Post
                              This has to be the nicest thing you've ever said about us "filthy flea infested bafoons". :victory:
                              Don't let it go to your head brother! I threw up right afterwards. :wink:

Comment

Thank you, and I hope he makes the most of this opportunity!!
                                Watched his highlights. He IS a baller for sure. Love his style & vision.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X