• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NLI-LSC Recruits Central......UP TO THE MOMENT UPDATES

Appreciate that!! He's super pumped!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      UTPB picked up 52 recruits I believe. Had a few nice signings....a couple that could make some dents in the LSC. Should be interesting to watch UTPB in 2019. I think you will see some good progress.
      Finally read their release and list of signees. Carrigan said they signed 9 nationally ranked 2 and 3 star guys. Is this accurate? If so, then they'd have the best LSC class if think. I'm sure he is just hyping but thought is ask

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
        Finally read their release and list of signees. Carrigan said they signed 9 nationally ranked 2 and 3 star guys. Is this accurate? If so, then they'd have the best LSC class if think. I'm sure he is just hyping but thought is ask
        Never sell Justin short. Guy is a winner, All he needs are the necessary resources. UTPB has fallen behind on their original promises to him but I hear they are stepping and moving toward facilities and scholarships.

Comment

Not until they stop running that jr high offense.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Nice job by WT. Looks like they got some size and talent. Should go a long way to getting them back into the upper tier of the LSC. But, we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
              Nice job by WT. Looks like they got some size and talent. Should go a long way to getting them back into the upper tier of the LSC. But, we shall see.
              The success of the new OC is critical. Jake Brown, formerly of TCU, s putting in a whole new offense, new terminology, the whole shebang. I told him that last year, Stevie Wonder could have been the opposing DC and he'd get most of the defensive calls right. Off tackle, off tackle, incomplete pass, punt. Jeez our offense only averaged about 240 yards (not looking it up) or so per game!

Our D will be improved over a D that played pretty well at times. Hell, our D and special teams scored about 60 points. If the offense can move the sticks and have decent red zone success, there's no reason 2019 couldn't be better than 2018. A better O will make our D better. The D spent a lot of time on the field in 2018.
              Last edited by BuffaloChip; 02-12-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KC75Marine View Post
                Appreciate that!! He's super pumped!!
                The next 4-5 years are gonna be a lot of fun for you both. Like I said ENJOY every minute.

And reach out to the Alum, they are a bunch of good guys. Interacting with the alum will make it much better.

Comment

LOL....I mean 707.

Comment

My son is already making fun of me because I am on the forums everyday!!

Comment

My son is already making fun of me because I am on the forums everyday!!
                      Yup.....I went through the same thing. Hahahaha. I still catch grief from active players I know.

This is lite right now. Wait until season starts my brother. It really gets rolling on here in August. That's when lots of juice-box drinkers get all motarded.

Glad you are on the board. Gonna be fun. Semper Fi!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        Yup.....I went through the same thing. Hahahaha. I still catch grief from active players I know.

This is lite right now. Wait until season starts my brother. It really gets rolling on here in August. That's when lots of juice-box drinkers get all motarded.

Glad you are on the board. Gonna be fun. Semper Fi!!
                        I look forward to it, did the same thing when my boy played in High School and this a new chapter!!

Comment

I look forward to it, did the same thing when my boy played in High School and this a new chapter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                            most importantly gets a quality degree.
                            Too late, he said his son signed with WT....:laugh::laugh:

Comment

Enough of the niceties. Here's how parents are expected to act on the board. Take every criticism out of context, and challenge posters to fight (in the stands if you have to).

We used to have some thin skinned doozies on here. Even pops would get a little carried away. 707
                              Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Appreciate that!! That's part of football anywhere a kid plays and it happens, at the end of the day he chose West Texas over the schools in New Mexico for several reasons, #1 the type of degree he was seeking and #2 he wanted to get out of New Mexico and do something few kids from Las Cruces get the chance to do by playing at the next level. No other schools in the LSC in Texas gave him any love so hes going to make the best of WT!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X