Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I'd take him back at CWU in an instant. Best kicker they've had in a long time. But I guess he wasn't happy at CWU...
    I wish he would play another year but CWU maybe didn't have a grad program he wanted to pursue.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

I wish he would play another year but CWU maybe didn't have a grad program he wanted to pursue.
      Bingo! You win 1 million dollars.

Comment

Not truly recruiting related, but it seems like CWU is heavily trying to get into the Tri-Cities area for students. I've seen ads on TV and the Radio for CWU admissions and in theory it could bring in some walk-ons too.

This is something I'm glad to see as it used to be word of mouth mainly for CWU to attract students out of Ellensburg.

Comment

Wonder if this guy might get a call from Eburg...

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-...3e4e688f3.html

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
            Wonder if this guy might get a call from Eburg...

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-...3e4e688f3.html
            Would you want a 4th string FCS player???

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Would you want a 4th string FCS player???
              Yes. Kid has a cannon arm.

He started games for Montana State and was first beaten out by an FBS P4 starter that dropped down and then a boy wonder local kid. He would be a bona fide DII starter and possible AA. Look at his Hudl tape.

btw, Mike Reilly was a 5th string QB at Washington State....

Comment

He started games for Montana State and was first beaten out by an FBS P4 starter that dropped down and then a boy wonder local kid. He would be a bona fide DII starter and possible AA. Look at his Hudl tape.

I watched a HS highlights video of him. Looks like he has nice size, decent reads, and is tough. Mechanics were not so good.....but it was his HS years. I am pretty sure his mechanics have improved and his game has gotten faster.

Comment

CWU has offered a couple FCS transfer RBs in the portal. Tre'Jon Henderson from SF Austin and Gene Sledge from Northern CO, a big 235 lb back who rushed for 482 yards as a freshman last season.

Comment

Quincy Glasper is legit. Although I'd love for him to get rid of the tapeworm in his stomach and put on 25lbs so he's more durable. Fyi... Quincy doesn't have tapeworms.

Comment

CWU has offered a couple FCS transfer RBs in the portal. Tre'Jon Henderson from SF Austin and Gene Sledge from Northern CO, a big 235 lb back who rushed for 482 yards as a freshman last season.
                      Won't be hard coming up with a nickname for Sledge if he joins CWU.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Won't be hard coming up with a nickname for Sledge if he joins CWU.
                        It wouldn't happen to also be a Peter Gabriel song would it?

Comment

CWU got a commitment from New Zealand punter Finn Rudd from UC Davis, but then he got a later offer from FCS Lindenwood and he flipped his commitment.

Comment

CWU got a commitment from New Zealand punter Finn Rudd from UC Davis, but then he got a later offer from FCS Lindenwood and he flipped his commitment.
                            Did I miss something? Lindenwood is FCS now?

NVM, I guess they are
                            LINK
                            Last edited by JavsFan; 03-24-2022, 08:23 AM.
                            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Did I miss something? Lindenwood is FCS now?

NVM, I guess they are
                              LINK
                              That was news to me too. ASU just played them last year. I wonder if this was rumored for a while or just spur of the moment on their part?

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

That was news to me too. ASU just played them last year. I wonder if this was rumored for a while or just spur of the moment on their part?
                                My guess it is probably due to all the conference realignments in D1. OVC is losing Murray State to the MVC and I see they aren't listed in that article as an OVC member.

Still a loss for CWU in losing a promising punter. The current one has a big leg, but shanks a few too at least last season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X