Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO..... CWU should be a top 3 LSC football power. Anything less would be a disgrace. No?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
      The current one has a big leg, but shanks a few too at least last season.
      Soderberg graduated I think. CWU will have new kicker and punter next season. I figure the freshman Wolff will be kicking. Not sure who will punt

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        IMHO..... CWU should be a top 3 LSC football power. Anything less would be a disgrace. No?
        This seems like a trap statement...

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Not sure if I would say it would be a disgrace. I would be disappointed in anything less than top 3. I think CWU showed they can compete in the LSC based on last year's results. In particular, teh Angelo State game showed they can play in that league.

Comment

New CWU OC Connor Senger from NDSU has left the program prior to spring football. Yakima Herald Republic sports reporter informed me he got a job in the NFL. Now CWU is in need of a new OC as spring ball begins.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
              New CWU OC Connor Senger from NDSU has left the program prior to spring football. Yakima Herald Republic sports reporter informed me he got a job in the NFL. Now CWU is in need of a new OC as spring ball begins.
              Well that didn't last long...

Comment

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/con...oaching-fellow

Heading to the Cardinals

Comment

Yeah, it was mentioned in the Yakima Herald article about spring practices yesterday. Good for him. Does leave us in the lurch, a bit.

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...7de2e2bef.html

Comment

Nice job CWU in recruiting your state hard, no reason to have special recruiters in other states. Washington prep ball is good enough to supply all your needs at the D2 level. They still have those strong Tacoma connections, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                      Nice job CWU in recruiting your state hard, no reason to have special recruiters in other states. Washington prep ball is good enough to supply all your needs at the D2 level. They still have those strong Tacoma connections, I see.
                      I think recruiting for D2 in WA is going to be good for a few years for all sports. D1s are cutting back on some recruiting or where they had a "walk on" policy in Olympic sports, they are dropping those policies. UW XC is one of those programs. I think that a lot of "tweener" kids are going to fall in this bucket and be a boon for D2 schools.

Comment

https://twitter.com/RII52LEIATAUA/st...G1K1lr72w&s=19

3 star DL de-commits from CWU.

Comment

Is this a de-commitment, or is he trying to get out of his LOI?
                          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

I'm pretty sure he was part of the signing class so it should be getting on his LOI. Maybe he wants to play rugby instead for Central? He wouldn't be the first football athlete to make the switch or even the first recruit.

Comment

That RB Sledge from NO Colorado commits to Kennesaw State.

Some more new additions to the CWU team to report. Chaffey College safety Almani Bishop, who had 119 tackles in his two seasons of juco. Ventura College WR Gaven Brasker. Cal Poly/American River College OL Andrew Cokley. Lincoln HS LB Samaad Turner, who had a pick-six in the spring game. Also other tryout players and walk ons listed on the Hudl team roster.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he was part of the signing class so it should be getting on his LOI. Maybe he wants to play rugby instead for Central? He wouldn't be the first football athlete to make the switch or even the first recruit.
                                Too bad Rugby isn't really sponsored by the NCAA, but CWU's programs definitely would be a good place to go play with high profile D1-FBS schools on their schedule.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X