Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Whatever. You are simply jealous of the #1 sports team in THE WORLD!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I predicted a 10-7 record when the schedule came out.

This Cowboys' fan expects a realistic season and to BEAT Philly. I DESPISE the BEAGLES.

My Super Bowl WAS Sunday brother! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ†πŸ†

When YOUR team holds FIVE rings, come talk to me. Until then 🀐
    I'm not jealous of the Cowboys, I'm just sick of them. The only team they have beaten this year with a (current) winning record is Philly. Having the New York Runts and the Washington Commies to beat on has inflated the Cowboys and Eagles records.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

MY TEAM? If you are referring to the Texans, they aren't my team. I like to watch different teams, I was pulling for the Jets on the first 4 plays of their season.

I used to be an Oiler fan until that owner completely trashed the franchise (again), while demanding a new stadium a year after they expanded the Astrodome for him. I was not among the 30 people at the "Save the Oilers" rally just before the team moved to Tennessee.
      I went to the last Houston Oiler game in the Astrodome-there was about 15,000 in attendance in the 4th qtr. Most of those fans were booing the azzho Bud Adams and saying their goodbyes to the players. Houston lost that last game at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

All things being equal. If all teams win out without an upset the Cowboys could be 14-3 and a 5 seed.

14 wins by a wild card team would have to be a record? LOL.

Either way it will come divisional round time and a probable road trip to San Francisco or Philadelphia.

Talk to me after that or its the same brick wall for the last 27 years.
        I expect the same "brick wall". No reason to have any other expectation. That's why I can enjoy another GREAT season and be excited!

Comment

I'm not jealous of the Cowboys, I'm just sick of them. The only team they have beaten this year with a (current) winning record is Philly. Having the New York Runts and the Washington Commies to beat on has inflated the Cowboys and Eagles records.

*YAWN*

Comment

Trust me I am really rooting for the kid but man between Dak and Romo if those guys played in my childhood, I would have grown up to think disappointment and failure in the clutch were normal.

Fair or not if they can't make at least a NFC Championship game then the season will be another disappointment/failure.
            What a TERRIBLE QB1 Prescott is. #2 in QB Rating and #4 in passing yards. *cough, cough*

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player

What DOES suck with most Dallas Cowboys fans is their unrealistic expectations each year. Ummm, much like some WT posters.
            Last edited by ASUPops; 12-15-2023, 12:55 AM.

Comment

MY TEAM? If you are referring to the Texans, they aren't my team. I like to watch different teams, I was pulling for the Jets on the first 4 plays of their season.

I used to be an Oiler fan until that owner completely trashed the franchise (again), while demanding a new stadium a year after they expanded the Astrodome for him. I was not among the 30 people at the "Save the Oilers" rally just before the team moved to Tennessee.
              Hmmmmm. Sounds almost like your compkaints about WT.

You have an M.O.with teams you are supposedly a fan of, huh?

Comment

What a TERRIBLE QB1 Prescott is. #2 in QB Earing and #4 in passing yards. *cough, cough*

What DOES suck absuckmost Dallas Cowboys fans is their unrealistic expectations each year. Ummm, much like some WT posters.
                Part of that is fair.

Another part of this...and mark my words....is if Dak $hits the bed in another playoff game and Jerry Jones presses on and makes him the highest paid QB in the NFL.

If that happens you will see another secondary decline back below .500 due to not having any cash left over for playmakers and line play.

Comment

Part of that is fair.

Another part of this...and mark my words....is if Dak $hits the bed in another playoff game and Jerry Jones presses on and makes him the highest paid QB in the NFL.

If that happens you will see another secondary decline back below .500 due to not having any cash left over for playmakers and line play.
                  I am more concerned with coaching. I watched a NFL coach get caught by a fake punt. That should NEVER happen.

Play calling in the 1st half was great, 2nd half, not so much. MM needs to be consistent and aggressive in play calling and keep DCs always guessing.

We have the talent.

Comment

Hmmmmm. Sounds almost like your compkaints about WT.

You have an M.O.with teams you are supposedly a fan of, huh?
                    I don't like gouging people to pay for new stadiums when the old ones were fine. I used to go to Astros games when they were in the Astrodome, but once they played the greed card, I quit going. I did go to the new stadium twice when the company paid for it. I've never been to the Texans' stadium, or that AAA high school stadium in Canyon.

Comment

I don't like gouging people to pay for new stadiums when the old ones were fine. I used to go to Astros games when they were in the Astrodome, but once they played the greed card, I quit going. I did go to the new stadium twice when the company paid for it. I've never been to the Texans' stadium, or that AAA high school stadium in Canyon.
                      M.O.

Why do you deny yourself the entertainment because of a stubborn stance? It only hurts you.
                      Last edited by ASUPops; 12-14-2023, 08:42 PM.

Comment

What a TERRIBLE QB1 Prescott is. #2 in QB Rating and #4 in passing yards. *cough, cough*

What DOES suck with most Dallas Cowboys fans is their unrealistic expectations each year. Ummm, much like some WT posters.
                        Today is the exact reason why most realistic fans never take the Cowboys and Dak seriously. They fold like a lawn chair against good teams on the road.

Cowboys are exactly like Penn State. They usually beat the teams they are supposed too but rarely win a big game on the road against a good team.

Can we please put the ridiculous Dak MVP conversation to rest.

Comment

Cowboys are exactly like Penn State. They usually beat the teams they are supposed too but rarely win a big game on the road against a good team.
                          (Penn State class of 2009 here)

Actually, Penn State doesn’t beat anyone equal or better than them, whether it’s at home or on the road. At least since an Ohio State game several years ago, I think. And Coach Franklin played in the PSAC, which also has a similar problem in the playoffs.

Comment

Today is the exact reason why most realistic fans never take the Cowboys and Dak seriously. They fold like a lawn chair against good teams on the road.

Can we please put the ridiculous Dak MVP conversation to rest.
                            Maybe Jerry can get the NFL to schedule the Giants a couple of more times instead of Miami and Detroit. That way they could run the table, as their other game is already against Washington!

Buffalo was only one game over .500 this morning. Too tough for the Cowboys and LVP Dak.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X