X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU @ Colorado School of Mines

Who would have thunk?

Whatcya got?

If CWU's defense holds a team scoreless for 3 quarters and the offense chews up 43 freaking minutes of clock, like they just did against Bemidji State then they're beating Mines. Mines is NOT Western Colorado or Bemidji though.

I'm hoping my Wildcats win, but to do that will take a David beating Goliath kind of performance.

Comment

CWU has no chance. Just like they had no chance against WCU and Bemidji.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        I see what you did there.

Comment

Agree to disagree. But could eat crow.

Comment

ANYTHING can happen on any given Saturday!!!

I am pulling for the upset of the decade.

#GOCWU

Comment

Anything can happen.

Mines by 31.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                Who would have thunk?

Whatcya got?
                CWU’s likelihood of a victory is zero,. I think Humboldt State would have a better chance winning this game than CWU.

Comment

"We gotta take these bastards. Now we could fight them with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

And we're just the guys to do it."

GO CWU!

Comment

Time to make peeps mad again.

Central Washington had some great road wins but they were against the RMAC and NSIC second tier.

Colorado Mines is on a different level and they proved it against Augustana.

They likely are the top overall seed remaining and the favorite to win the championship.

Central Washington will have to generate a lot of turnovers and control the clock against Mines.

Mines wont stop scoring like Bemidji did.

I hope I am wrong but 45-17 Mines.

Comment

It would be Epic Upset if CWU knocks off the Mines. For CWU to Win they'll need Henderson and Flanagan back healthy. CWU offensively would need long, time consuming drives resulting in touchdowns. And the Defense playing out of there mind controlling field position.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

CWU’s likelihood of a victory is zero,. I think Humboldt State would have a better chance winning this game than CWU.
                        Humboldt State Poly did get 3,000 signatures last month to bring back football. Not sure that will make a difference but at least there's passion to bring it back.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post

Humboldt State Poly did get 3,000 signatures last month to bring back football. Not sure that will make a difference but at least there's passion to bring it back.
                          Good.

“We need the dues.” Animal House

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                            Time to make peeps mad again.

Central Washington had some great road wins but they were against the RMAC and NSIC second tier.

Colorado Mines is on a different level and they proved it against Augustana.

They likely are the top overall seed remaining and the favorite to win the championship.

Central Washington will have to generate a lot of turnovers and control the clock against Mines.

Mines wont stop scoring like Bemidji did.

I hope I am wrong but 45-17 Mines.

I'm thinking about what to write for next week's preview and while there's a path to a CWU win (like you have said), the likelihood of it happening is really small.

Grand Valley might be the best team left outside of Mines, and Mines beat them. They then wore out Angelo the following week on the road.

Mines does everything that UTPB does, it's just that Mines does all of it better than UTPB.

Comment

31-28 CWU. Am I hopeful? Of course. But thankfully, none of us blowhards (I'm including myself) are on that field, so thank God the outcome of the game isn't dependent on our opinions or athleticism.

Yes, it would be nice for Flanagan to be back. But it's also nice to know that we're in good hands without him. We need clock management and a few turnovers. Go Wildcats!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X