Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goods View Post
    31-28 CWU. Am I hopeful? Of course. But thankfully, none of us blowhards (I'm including myself) are on that field, so thank God the outcome of the game isn't dependent on our opinions or athleticism.

Yes, it would be nice for Flanagan to be back. But it's also nice to know that we're in good hands without him. We need clock management and a few turnovers. Go Wildcats!
    Super Region Finals? Ok, bring me up to date ;) (kidding-I may not have been here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been watching)

Comment

Originally posted by Cee-Woo View Post

Super Region Finals? Ok, bring me up to date ;) (kidding-I may not have been here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been watching)

I'm glad you remembered your password to login

Comment

catfan92 and Cee-Woo both come out of retirement in the same week?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Someone find Wildcat Khan. He is missed.

Mines by 21.

Comment

Is that one of the signs of the impending apocalypse?

Comment

Gotta get me some of that apple wine from Central Washington! That must be some good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post

I'm glad you remembered your password to login
                ROTFL-I didn't! I had to ask Brandon for help
                Even considered just starting a new account, but since my email is already on file, the system wouldn't let me. Even clicking on the 'forgot password' link never got a result. I think that link is dead
                Last edited by Cee-Woo; 11-27-2023, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Yeah, they're coming out of the woodwork aren't they?

Comment

It will be really interesting to see CWU's strong defensive secondary vs. the reigning Harlon Hill winning QB and one of the top WRs in the nation (who happens to be from Bainbridge HS in WA!) But as people have said, Mines is on a completely different level and they actually have a championship roster. I don't see how CWU can pull this upset off, but it was be historic if they did.

Comment

The D2 Football national guys all pick Mines, cuz they're not crazy. If CWU beats Mines, it might be the upset of the decade. Century maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Yeah, they're coming out of the woodwork aren't they?
                        Of course! It's to be expected. And a Big Welcome back to them!

Can you imagine how many "disappeared" WT posters would pop up on here that haven't been seen since 2013......if WT was in this game? Ha!
                        Last edited by BuffaloChip; 11-27-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

I watched the Mines/Grand Valley game.

I hope CWU pulls off a fantastic upset.

However, I think Mines has too much firepower for the Cats to handle. It could get away from CWU.
                          I see it Mines, 38-14.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                            The D2 Football national guys all pick Mines, cuz they're not crazy. If CWU beats Mines, it might be the upset of the decade. Century maybe?
                            The Grand Valley guys will tell you the Shepherd win over Grand Valley in the 2015 playoffs will rank as the top upset and embarrassment and its not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Of course! It's to be expected. And a Big Welcome back to them!

Can you imagine how many "disappeared" WT posters would pop up on here that haven't been seen since 2013......if WT was in this game? Ha!
                              Oh deary deary dear....you don't know me too well ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

The Grand Valley guys will tell you the Shepherd win over Grand Valley in the 2015 playoffs will rank as the top upset and embarrassment and its not even close.
                                Especially with Shepherd's starting QB getting hurt on like the first play of the game was it? That was a big one for sure and maybe more meaningful with it being in the semifinals.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X