Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mentioned by Boohaha....the biggest games I see remaining are MSU at USF...and Winona vs Augie. With the North looking far better than the South..and some lopsided games going against UMD..it'll be interesting to see how a squad like the Dogs is viewed by the committee. Margin of victory isn't a part of the criteria, but also kinda the elephant in the room at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Lost to CSP by 29 to start the season. Crushed the likes of NM Highlands, Black Hills and Simon Fraser. Hardly strong competition. I'm not convinced, but may go to this week's game vs. Chadron.
      They do only have 1 loss (in which they got creamed) which is why I have Dixie in and that I put them as the worst of the one loss teams. Pretty rare to see a team with fewer losses get looked over by a team with more losses (except if your a team in the GNAC by past evidence).

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

They do only have 1 loss (in which they got creamed) which is why I have Dixie in and that I put them as the worst of the one loss teams. Pretty rare to see a team with fewer losses get looked over by a team with more losses (except if your a team in the GNAC by past evidence).
        Number of losses doesn't matter, its number of wins, and the quality of those wins.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
          I just love how the RMAC gets bashed. OK how about this, CO Mines 11 - 0, Pueblo 10 - 1, Dixie St 9 - 2. BUT, if Dixie beats Mines then all 3 teams will be 10 - 1 going into the post season.
          I guess by their logic LSC should only get one team in the playoffs. Since how a lowly RMAC team in CSU-P beat Commerce. Commerce must be pretty weak.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post

I guess by their logic LSC should only get one team in the playoffs. Since how a lowly RMAC team in CSU-P beat Commerce. Commerce must be pretty weak.
            that's not the logic at all stop with the inferiority complex. Dixie at 9-2 will not have the quality wins that some of the other 9-2 teams will have. that is all.
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

that's not the logic at all stop with the inferiority complex. Dixie at 9-2 will not have the quality wins that some of the other 9-2 teams will have. that is all.
              Exactly.

Comment

I think Duluth gets in if they win out. Tie breaker over BSU. USF will not beat Kato so they are out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlinks View Post
                  I think Duluth gets in if they win out. Tie breaker over BSU. USF will not beat Kato so they are out.
                  I think if Duluth gets in they'll go down in the 1st round. I don't think they're nearly as good this year as they have been in previous years, and mostly benefit from the soft north division schedule. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I think if Duluth gets in they'll go down in the 1st round. I don't think they're nearly as good this year as they have been in previous years, and mostly benefit from the soft north division schedule. Just my opinion.
                    Correct assumption.

Comment

Am I correct in thinking that BSU is essentially eliminated? Even if they win out and end up 9-2, I just don't see enough cards falling the right way for them to get in.

The way the NSIC is shaping up, they could have a hard time even getting the Mineral Water Bowl berth at 9-2......
                      Millsy

Comment

I think the winner of Augie-Winona would get in at 9-2 ahead of UMD.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                          I think the winner of Augie-Winona would get in at 9-2 ahead of UMD.
                          Agree here. Winona needs Mankato to take care of USF..and then beat Augie....and they'll be a good spot to make it. Augie just needs to win out and I think they'll have a decent SOS and such. The Winona vs Augie game might very well shape a final playoff spot.

Comment

Last edited by Twincitiesmav; 10-27-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Since Duluth got Peacocked..........there goes the round robin of who beat whom....... My way too early and I am not very bright predictions..........

Mankato -- skates through the NSIC and are in ............. USF is out with 3 losses (although ha a one in a million Lloyd Christmas mathematical shot)

Winner of Augie-Winona gets in............Augie so-so on the road..........Winona tough aka undefeated at home..........but really hasn't played a tough team at home.

Just a hunch.........Augie beats Winona and is in.

Comment

Would a win over USF be enough to put Mankato to the 1 seed? Wins over USF, Augie, Winona and Duluth would be a decent resume. But yea these last couple weeks are killing the SOS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X