Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 AU grad Jake Lacina who was a 4yr. starter and was highly awarded, made all USFL team for NJ Generals. His dad Corbin Lacina also an Augie grad. spent 11 years in NFL at Buffalo and MN. Would love to see Jake get another shot in the NFL.

Jake Lacina (@lacina_jake) / Twitter

Comment

https://www.keloland.com/news/local-...edium=referral

Ace the Augie Doggie....FYI

Comment

Dog Days of August?

Comment

Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post
          Dog Days of August?
          Great visiting with you at the BC-Waldorf game. Thanks for the visit and the hotdog and Gatorade! Lots of interesting information.

Comment

It was fun visiting with you again, Laker. At least the game didn't distract from our conversation. We might have to make Week Zero at a NAIA game a ritual. We can get Witt an Uber to attend.

Comment

It was fun visiting with you again, Laker. At least the game didn't distract from our conversation. We might have to make Week Zero at a NAIA game a ritual. We can get Witt an Uber to attend.
              I can see Witt pulling up in this:

Comment

Maybe the DWU vs DSU game.

Comment

Greetings my Viking and D2 friends. There have been little media coverage on Sioux Falls two D2 schools thus far, more in the next few days. Augustana lost twice to Mary back in the early 2010's when Mary was a stout program with an undersized QB named Craig Bagnell later their head coach until last year. AU record is 6-2 against Mary and the games have not been close in recent years. Looking forward to Thursday and Saturday.

Augustana's Blake Larson one of Division II football's top offensive linemen - Sioux Falls Live |

South Dakota college football season launches on Thursday - Sioux Falls Live | Sioux Falls news and weather
                  Last edited by vikingfaithful; 08-28-2023, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                    Canyon Bauer of SDSU and former Sioux Falls O'gorman WR has transferred to Augustana as a graduate transfer with 2 years of eligibility left. He was no bench warmer for the Jacks. Also had offers from Winona St. and Minnesota St U.

Canyon Bauer (@canyonb123) / Twitter
                    He's the most athletic WR they have. Star potential imo

Comment

I work Security at a local church in which most of the Augie football players and the head coach attend. I will say this..... those kids get in the weight room! Augie O and D lineman are big boys! Larsen specifically stands out with his size and that long hair lol. Great kid, always says hi and is smiling. I hope he makes it to the next level.
                      Last edited by tman28; 08-30-2023, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tman28 View Post
                        I work Security at a local church in which most of the Augie football players at head coach attend. I will say this..... those kids get in the weight room! Augie O and D lineman are big boys! Larsen specifically stands out with his size and that long hair lol. Great kid, always says hi and is smiling. I hope he makes it to the next level.
                        Security at a church...I hope you don't have steel on your hip. It's amazing how these college players sculpt their bodies in the weight room. It's a challenge for D2 players to make an NFL roster, I see Vikings cut UMD Ojille Hoping Larson gets a shot. Augustana seems to be skilled at most positions. The big question is QB play. Viks have not had an excellent QB since Trey Heid 7 seasons ago.

Comment

Matt Zimmer of SF live take on Sat. game at AU. Good stuff

What to know about Mary at Augustana football - Sioux Falls Live | Sioux Falls news and weather

Augustana hopes offensive firepower can carry them back to playoffs - Sioux Falls Live | Sioux Falls news and weather

Comment

Matt Zimmer story om Augustana's victory over Mary.

Augustana football coasts to season opening win over Mary Marauders - Sioux Falls Live | Sioux Falls news and weather

Comment

Going to be fun to watch playing an unfamiliar opponent at Chadron St College. Chadron has good size on the line of scrimmage, a D1 transfer QB in his 2nd year who slings the ball well. They beat a mediocre GLVC opponent on the road in Quincy U 35-34 Their weakness is defense, after a 22-0 lead Quincy came back and took to a 34-29 lead. Quincy punted with 2 minutes left in game only traveled 20 yards giving Chadron the ball at the Quincy's 35 yard line, they scored and won 35-34. Go Augie Go! Here is Matt Zimmer's story on the game.

What to know about Augustana at Chadron State - Sioux Falls Live | Sioux Falls news and weather
                              For USF fans here is your article

What to know about USF at Mary - Sioux Falls Live | Sioux Falls news and weather

Comment

Augie is a dangerous team yall! Very deep and talented on offense on oline, RB (2nd best in the leauge), and WR(best duo imo). And that defense has been very stout thus far. As a USF fan I was hoping this wouldn't be the case to tell you the truth lol. But good group of young men and a high character coach. At the top four of the NSIC with a chance at the playoffs this year imo

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X