Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSIC prospects of winning in 2nd round of playoffs?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post

When does the NAIA playoff schedule come out for next Saturday, December 2nd? I see that Northwestern snuck by Dordt 7-0 today.
    Don't throw shade at CWU losing to a NIAA team it was a Brutal Lose but it set everything in motion that is going on today for CWU. The NAIA Frontier League 3 or 4 of those teams would finish in the top half of the LSC

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post

Don't throw shade at CWU losing to a NIAA team it was a Brutal Lose but it set everything in motion that is going on today for CWU. The NAIA Frontier League 3 or 4 of those teams would finish in the top half of the LSC
      I honestly don't know what you are talking about. I've known Barry for years- he is the resident NAIA expert who I sat by at the season opener when Waldorf hosted Briar Cliff this year. I'm asking because he would know. I watched an entire season of NAIA games in person when D2 didn't play at all- at Morningside, Dordt, Northwestern, Waldorf, Valley City, Dakota State, Dakota Wesleyan, Mayville and Presentation. My question didn't have a thing to do with CWU.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I honestly don't know what you are talking about. I've known Barry for years- he is the resident NAIA expert who I sat by at the season opener when Waldorf hosted Briar Cliff this year. I'm asking because he would know. I watched an entire season of NAIA games in person when D2 didn't play at all- at Morningside, Dordt, Northwestern, Waldorf, Valley City, Dakota State, Dakota Wesleyan, Mayville and Presentation. My question didn't have a thing to do with CWU.
        I'm just screwing with you Laker. My bad it got lost in translation. You and my favorite Hog, I love screwing with. This is more directed at a pod cast moron from this past week sleeping on CWU and questioning their schedule. I love you Laker.

Comment

Like I said in the LSC chat. Cold weather temperatures expose pass happy offensive schemes. Alt numbers are brutal in cold weather games and he struggled today. Not a surprise that CWU won with there 3rd and 4th string running backs. Thank God! For depth at running back.
          I dunno Tav. It was a high of 25 and snowing up until game time in Golden today. Mines’ pass offense looked fine. They hung 42 on Western in a full on blizzard.

my point is, don’t use the weather to take away from the quality on CWU’s defense. I think that had more to do with it.

Comment

This is more directed at a pod cast moron from this past week sleeping on CWU and questioning their schedule.
            Calling Witt a moron because he made an incorrect prediction? Sheesh, talk about a sore winner. Just enjoy your victory and move on with life. No need to call people names.

Comment

I'm just screwing with you Laker. My bad it got lost in translation. You and my favorite Hog, I love screwing with. This is more directed at a pod cast moron from this past week sleeping on CWU and questioning their schedule. I love you Laker.
              Take your name calling somewhere else. Witt and all of these guys do so much to promote D2. CWU was probably the second or third lowest ranked team to get in. Good on them for what they’ve done but don’t be a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
                Calling Witt a moron because he made an incorrect prediction? Sheesh, talk about a sore winner. Just enjoy your victory and move on with life. No need to call people names.
                Excellent point. The columnists do their best to make predictions as a function of the information they have and their interpretation of such. Getting beaten up for doing so is no fun. Believe me. I know from experience...

Comment

Witt has forgotten more about D2 football than a lot of us know.

My personal pick of CWU was from the heart. Not many realistically had the Wildcats winning.

Comment

Podcast moron? LOL Tav, I'm sure you're far more informed on D2 Football than I am. I'm guessing you didn't watch the SR4 pod last week when we spoke very well of the win the Wildcats had at Western. Massey, the brunt of our D2 staff, and the casual onlooker all had Western and also Bemidji beating CWU. Last week I was 6-2 in the playoff picks nationally..the best on our Sunday night show. Ironically, I got CWU and Mines (because I stuck my neck out on an upset pick as well, but didn't get the right one).

We reviewed the CWU game last night on our show..feel free to catch up with that..and I offered thoughts about their effort there.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQqhMa4ubY0

Enjoy the fact your squad has pulled off two upset wins on the road and is having quite a playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by CSM alum 1993 View Post

Excellent point. The columnists do their best to make predictions as a function of the information they have and their interpretation of such. Getting beaten up for doing so is no fun. Believe me. I know from experience...
                      Brandon and I spoke this weekend....and Jared it's great to see you back on the board and active. My guy here filled-in for us last year and I worked with him directly..and he did an outstanding job. Will also appreciate you helping us out buddy..and I'd say good luck to your Oredigger squad..but they looked really good the other day, not sure luck is needed..haha!

We will talk at length about the Mines vs Central WA matchup on the pod this week..as it's the only game on our slate. 8 teams left folks..gettin near the end..

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Podcast moron? LOL Tav, I'm sure you're far more informed on D2 Football than I am. I'm guessing you didn't watch the SR4 pod last week when we spoke very well of the win the Wildcats had at Western. Massey, the brunt of our D2 staff, and the casual onlooker all had Western and also Bemidji beating CWU. Last week I was 6-2 in the playoff picks nationally..the best on our Sunday night show. Ironically, I got CWU and Mines (because I stuck my neck out on an upset pick as well, but didn't get the right one).

We reviewed the CWU game last night on our show..feel free to catch up with that..and I offered thoughts about their effort there.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQqhMa4ubY0

Enjoy the fact your squad has pulled off two upset wins on the road and is having quite a playoff.
                        Don't know you or anything about you, but I know how hard you guys work and how much time y'all put in, for the love of the game.

I respect and appreciate that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X