Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
    Ended up having a last minute change in plans so I was able to go to the scrimmage - did anyone else attend? What do we think of what we saw from the QBs?
    SW....what was your assessment of the deal....what you saw on Friday....I haven't heard anything from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

SW....what was your assessment of the deal....what you saw on Friday....I haven't heard anything from it.
      I brought guests to this one so I was only half paying attention with the chatter - but they seemed to be an athletic bunch. Maybe a bit undersized from my vantage point. Good arm strength.

There wasn't a ton of offense in the scrimmage (I thought). I saw one deep ball that was thrown an impressive distance but landed a good 5-10 yards ahead of the receiver. Another that was thrown to the sideline for a one handed catch. I know I'm probably missing a few notable throws.

Gut feeling is that we aren't going to do any worse at the position than we did last year, fwiw. I don't think that's the worst position to be in.

Thought about coming down to Harrisburg to see that one too but decided to continue on back to the homeland. That would have been fun too.

Comment

Nolan Mosier is in the portal.

I'm not familiar with the name.

Comment

Nolan Mosier is in the portal.

I'm not familiar with the name.
          There's probably a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

There's probably a reason.
            Well he was a QB which was interesting, but must not have been very high on the depth chart.

Honestly have no idea who is on our QB list this year after the Great Portaling of 2023.

Comment

Ended up having a last minute change in plans so I was able to go to the scrimmage - did anyone else attend? What do we think of what we saw from the QBs?
              Could not attend - It was cold and windy that night!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

I couldn't make it but the weather was bad.

I don't have any news but am going to try and find out

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

Could not attend - It was cold and windy that night!
                  Had a good crowd all things considered. Weather was brutal, I don't blame you for staying home.

Comment

Honestly have no idea who is on our QB list this year after the Great Portaling of 2023.
                    Wyatt Oak - JUCO transfer from CA with 3 years of eligibility - My personal frontrunner for starting QB in 2024
                    Kendon Krogman - Redshirt freshman from WI - Limited intel on him but have heard he's decent
                    Drew Kluender - True freshman from IA - Put up big numbers in Class A, the lowest level of 11-man football in the state. State runner-up last year, lost in state semis the year before.

Comment

Wyatt Oak - JUCO transfer from CA with 3 years of eligibility - My personal frontrunner for starting QB in 2024
                      Kendon Krogman - Redshirt freshman from WI - Limited intel on him but have heard he's decent
                      Drew Kluender - True freshman from IA - Put up big numbers in Class A, the lowest level of 11-man football in the state. State runner-up last year, lost in state semis the year before.
                      I do remember Wyatt's name being tossed around now. Thanks for the breakdown.

Comment

I do remember Wyatt's name being tossed around now. Thanks for the breakdown.
                        He's got a cannon from all of the highlights I've seen so I'd assume he was the guy who threw that deep pass you mentioned from the spring practice.

Comment

He's got a cannon from all of the highlights I've seen so I'd assume he was the guy who threw that deep pass you mentioned from the spring practice.
                          That would make sense. It was a hefty pass, actually quite impressive distance wise.

Normally when I go to these things I'd have the roster on my phone, but since they aren't wearing gameday jerseys, I don't think the numbers match what's listed. This year I decided I didn't want to scroll on my phone and just wanted to watch.

It'd be nice if we could have roster sheets like what they do at SDSU for the spring game, but I get this was probably a last minute decision so that would have been difficult.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X