replied
    General Observations on Mansfield Game in Raleigh NC

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    If I recall, Greiner had a questionable history with regard to athletic support particularly when compared to Capehart. He has been supportive of athletics generally and a number of new programs and facility improvements have taken place under his tenure (starting M&W Soccer, major football stadium renovation, new soccer and track venues, practice dome, etc) but on the negative side of the ledger he let the AD hiring linger for WAY to long before hiring internal and he has accepted sustained failure to become acceptable in the football program. All in all it sum it up as could have been worse...but could have been much better.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post
    President announced his retirement.
    OK how does that sit with TOPPER fans ? Has he been a friend or foe of athletics?

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied
    President announced his retirement.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    Anyone know what the "major announcement" Grenier is going to make about WLU today (10:00?)? Any big issues (positive or negative) that have been brewing?
    Maybe your favorite football coach has resigned ?

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    Anyone know what the "major announcement" Grenier is going to make about WLU today (10:00?)? Any big issues (positive or negative) that have been brewing?
    Please post if it's worthwhile. I can't find a connection to the announcement.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post

We blew the game, who cares. Relax
    Always relaxed with COACH JESS in charge.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Actually it was at the 4:37 pt when things went downhill but what's a couple of minutes. TO, 2 MISSED FT, 1 MISSED FT, MISSED 3PT, MISSED JUMPER, MISSED 3PT, FOUL, MISSED JUMPER, MISSED 3PT, TO, STEAL, TO, AND1 FOUL. But the opponent needs to be able to take advantage of the miscues. My point is that JESS STROM coached teams have for 8+ years been ready and able to take what's given.
    We blew the game, who cares. Relax

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied
    General Observations on Tourney at Shaw University Raleigh NC

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Looks like Shifflett and Conley are going to Redshirt this season based on the first two games. In a qwerk caused by two straight blow out wins, the second platoon to a man is averaging more minutes than the starting 5

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post

Was in control all game until the last two minutes was my point
    Actually it was at the 4:37 pt when things went downhill but what's a couple of minutes. TO, 2 MISSED FT, 1 MISSED FT, MISSED 3PT, MISSED JUMPER, MISSED 3PT, FOUL, MISSED JUMPER, MISSED 3PT, TO, STEAL, TO, AND1 FOUL. But the opponent needs to be able to take advantage of the miscues. My point is that JESS STROM coached teams have for 8+ years been ready and able to take what's given.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Yeah it's beyond me how WLU WBB could lose to a team that's been to the last 5 NCAA tournaments with a record of 137-27 over that time including 5-2 vs the TOPPERS !! Probably just dumb luck or officiating.
    Was in control all game until the last two minutes was my point

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X