Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Iup basketball
Collapse
Support The Site!
Collapse
X
-
I think they would have been the front runner to win the NC but that there are a number of other teams that could make a case for their ability to claim the NC that year. But it's hard to argue that a team that won the NC the year before and then won the two years after the pandemic cancelled tourney would not have won it during the cancelled tourney.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
It was well earned too. I think there must be a NWMSU staff hypnotist who causes players to unlearn bad AAU habits and actually do what the coach says!. Every other coach has had very inconsistent success in this regard.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
We'll learn about Armoni in the coming days. I have a feeling he's going to stay. Playing since December with one hand likely didn't help his chances of moving up.
I'd guess IUP gets one more year with Suliaman but that's likely it. His star is going to explode next year (most forget he was a freshman this year). Being from England, I could see him going back to play in their pro leagues after next season.
Ethan will hopefully get all that weight he lost back on. I know he lost about 30 lbs during his illness in Dec-Jan. He was playing around 205 at the end.
Leave a comment:
-
According to yesterday's broadcast, Hudgens apparently told reporters that yesterday was his last game in a Bearcat uniform.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post
The Northwest Missouri roster is all underclassmen.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
Ad3
Collapse
Leave a comment: