• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP24
    replied
    Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Damn it, I could've listened today too. UGH!!! I hate it when I miss good MM rants!!!
    I found it on the podcast for you. On the link under April 18th, play the hour 3 segment. Fast forward it to 2:15. It starts right after that and goes to about 5:00. I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time.

#2ndBestAtBest

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-m...nius-25640194/

I think the best line is "22 years going on 23. Absolute dominance."

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    You'd be shocked how many people read this crap on here. I've had a PSAC coach send me private messages.

This side is way better. The football side has turned in to the off-child of TMZ and Twitter ... especially during the sesson.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Oh yes, in the post game interview afater one of the mid season game he asked Jack if he was one of the posters on this site. He actually quoted some of our posts. Mine and IUPbigIndians posts to be exact. hahaha It was hilarious!
    You'd be shocked how many people read this crap on here. I've had a PSAC coach send me private messages.

This side is way better. The football side has turned in to the off-child of TMZ and Twitter ... especially during the sesson.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Oh yes, in the post game interview afater one of the mid season game he asked Jack if he was one of the posters on this site. He actually quoted some of our posts. Mine and IUPbigIndians posts to be exact. hahaha It was hilarious!
    We may not always agree with everything but at least we talk about the program. Heck, the Gazette still hasn't mentioned David Morris yet. Guess it isn't newsworthy. Funny how the Erie paper ran a full story on it ... and they rarely even cover games during the season.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

This is a little late. Usually the Joe to St. John's rumors start immediately.

Lol ... what a mess.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    The Super Genius Big Sexy was on a roll today.

#2ndBestAtBest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Damn it, I could've listened today too. UGH!!! I hate it when I miss good MM rants!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    He asked Jack if he was one of us?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    You gotta stop and ask Bravado Joe the details. He's a big fan of this message board. He gave us a shout-out on a post-game radio show this past season ... asked Jack if he was one of the posters. True story.

But, 6'8" and 250 lbs sounds like Joe is looking for some muscle. That's good.

He asked Jack if he was one of us?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
    Blonde kid, I'd guess HS, or Juco age. Again a guess, 6'8' about 250 - at first I thought maybe Porterfield up for a visit, but I don't think it was him, looked heavier.
    You gotta stop and ask Bravado Joe the details. He's a big fan of this message board. He gave us a shout-out on a post-game radio show this past season ... asked Jack if he was one of the posters. True story.

But, 6'8" and 250 lbs sounds like Joe is looking for some muscle. That's good.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X