• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP24
    replied
    Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    My take:

1) I won't call any individual player out because they had a great year and a bad game can happen.
    2) The flat starts to games continued yesterday but they couldn't over come it this time.
    3) Hey Joe, where was the adjustments last night? You must change the tempo, something!!! PRESS, change the offensive attack, UGH!!! You should've pressed 2 or 3 minutes into the second half when you came out flat again!!! Yes, sometimes you have to go outside of your comfort zone!!!
    4) THE IUP FANS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Round of 32 game and that place was dead as hell. IUP has the lamest fans around! They are dead at football games and basketball games. Absolutely terrible!!! The guy that screams IUP at the games should be commended for his efforts. Unfortunately, the fans around him keep saying that someone should shoot that guy. Get the F out of here! He's a true fan unlike the rest of the dead heads!!!
    5) Did anyone else notice the West Liberty fans rooting against IUP?
    6) These players created great memories, it's just sad that it had to end this way.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Re: Iup basketball

My take:

1) I won't call any individual player out because they had a great year and a bad game can happen.
    2) The flat starts to games continued yesterday but they couldn't over come it this time.
    3) Hey Joe, where was the adjustments last night? You must change the tempo, something!!! PRESS, change the offensive attack, UGH!!! You should've pressed 2 or 3 minutes into the second half when you came out flat again!!! Yes, sometimes you have to go outside of your comfort zone!!!
    4) THE IUP FANS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Round of 32 game and that place was dead as hell. IUP has the lamest fans around! They are dead at football games and basketball games. Absolutely terrible!!! The guy that screams IUP at the games should be commended for his efforts. Unfortunately, the fans around him keep saying that someone should shoot that guy. Get the F out of here! He's a true fan unlike the rest of the dead heads!!!
    5) Did anyone else notice the West Liberty fans rooting against IUP?
    6) These players created great memories, it's just sad that it had to end this way.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    My biggest takeaway from the weekend...

Two terrible starts. Makes it seem like they were tight or trying to put on a show for the home crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Caught the last part of the game. I feel terrible for the guys. That has to hurt. But what a fantastic season. I really doubted this team in the preseason but you all certainly won my abiding respect. Nothing to be down about once the sting subsides a bit. That's all a part of the March Madness. A lot to be proud of here! Heads up.

-

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    I went to Brunzies!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I went to Brunzies!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Men and women now 58-5 ... best combo of any school in NCAA ... any division.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    You guys are probably all sitting beside each other uptown and don't realize it.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    Message boards are quiet tonight. Surprising.

You guys are probably all sitting beside each other uptown and don't realize it.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Message boards are quiet tonight. Surprising.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Gary M. roaming the IUP bench .... yikes.

#puke

Lol

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Great article in the Gazette today. It finally tells the story of how they found Cobo.
    One correction to make to the article is that Bravado took over the IUP MBB program in 2006-07 and not 2005-06. But I agree that it was a great article.

So Cobo never even knew what snow and cold was before he came to IUP? Well, lucky bloody him!

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I am a middle school teacher and I use all the excuses, etc. hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer