Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highly-coveted Ohio guard Tasos Cook signed with Stetson.

He more than (15) D2 offers including Mercyhurst, Slippery Rock and Gannon.

The D1 offers emerged right at the end.

Comment

• Sounds like CCSU may announce their coach today. Gannon's Kelvin Jefferson made the Final 3 per many reports.

Comment

• Comment

• My lead was apparently a bust.

Word is it's not an easy sell ... pretty much no chance to start for a transfer. I heard that was the deal breaker with Casale.

Comment

• I think the caveat is they don't have a last spot. Somebody would have to go.

Comment

• I get transfers are flashy this time of year. But, Joe didn't have anybody leave. That's way better than bringing in 'maybe' imports.

I follow that team as close as anybody. IUPAlum and I could join the staff.

I haven't always agreed with every move Joe makes, but ... end of the day ... he's right on about 95% of them. He's passed on some star transfers over the years. At the time, it's like WTF ... but, he's a huge believer in culture and fit.

Joe recruits role players probably better than anybody in the country. He has more stars next year than he probably knows what to do with.

If he could have somehow landed Dale Bonner ... of course. I offered to pay for the limo. Heck, maybe a helicopter.

Point is I don't think he needs to add Rodney Horton. He needs to add a Geoff Evans.

His top 3 guards next year are elite -- Armoni, Morris, Shawndale. The 'if' is what's behind them. He has some 'dudes' as he says, but they are young dudes.

I firmly believe he needs to add an experienced SG. Keep the young guys at 8-10 mpg next year. Maybe not even that much.

Joe can have a pretty special season. I think he needs one more piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                I get transfers are flashy this time of year. But, Joe didn't have anybody leave. That's way better than bringing in 'maybe' imports.

I follow that team as close as anybody. IUPAlum and I could join the staff.

I haven't always agreed with every move Joe makes, but ... end of the day ... he's right on about 95% of them. He's passed on some star transfers over the years. At the time, it's like WTF ... but, he's a huge believer in culture and fit.

Joe recruits role players probably better than anybody in the country. He has more stars next year than he probably knows what to do with.

If he could have somehow landed Dale Bonner ... of course. I offered to pay for the limo. Heck, maybe a helicopter.

Point is I don't think he needs to add Rodney Horton. He needs to add a Geoff Evans.

His top 3 guards next year are elite -- Armoni, Morris, Shawndale. The 'if' is what's behind them. He has some 'dudes' as he says, but they are young dudes.

I firmly believe he needs to add an experienced SG. Keep the young guys at 8-10 mpg next year. Maybe not even that much.

Joe can have a pretty special season. I think he needs one more piece.
                BigIndians is spot on with his assessment!

Comment

• Seemed like teams either lost nobody or they lost a lot. That makes the high school & transfer market weird. Similar to IUP, Edinboro didn't lose anybody either.

Comment

• CCSU still has yet to name its men's basketball coach. The fans and media thought they were going to announce it two weeks ago.

The PSAC connection is Gannon's Kelvin Jefferson is a finalist.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      CCSU still has yet to name its men's basketball coach. The fans and media thought they were going to announce it two weeks ago.

The PSAC connection is Gannon's Kelvin Jefferson is a finalist.
                      They haven't announced it yet but there are several reports saying CCSU hired an alum & assistant at Fairfield.

Comment

• They hired Patrick Sellers today.

Comment

• Saw the most recent JUCO that Gannon offered also has an offer from Christian Brothers. Small world.

Comment

• JUCO SG Alonde LeGrand has picked up a Gannon offer. This will be his fourth school.

Comment

• PF Marcin Wiszomirski of Pitt-Johnstown and Kennedy Catholic has transferred to Mercyhurst.

Comment

• Seton Hill forward Chimaobi Ezekwesili has entered the portal

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X