Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    H 2 WTF
    An absolute garbage performance! Enough said. I was just thankful that I found a good episode of the that old television series "Combat" on the one channel in the second half. It was from 1964 and featured the very fine actor Peter Mark Richman as a guest star. He just passed recently. He was perhaps best known as Chrissy's father on Three's Company, playing the state trooper in the penultimate episode (The Fear) of the Twilight Zone, and as Colonel Briggs on Galactica 1980.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

An absolute garbage performance! Enough said. I was just thankful that I found a good episode of the that old television series "Combat" on the one channel in the second half. It was from 1964 and featured the very fine actor Peter Mark Richman as a guest star. He just passed recently. He was perhaps best known as Chrissy's father on Three's Company, playing the state trooper in the penultimate episode (The Fear) of the Twilight Zone, and as Colonel Briggs on Galactica 1980.
      Scary thing is they put forth zero effort. That's a real bad sign. Usually means the players are no longer hearing what the HC is saying.

Comment

Scary thing is they put forth zero effort. That's a real bad sign. Usually means the players are no longer hearing what the HC is saying.
        Yeah, just a pure trash effort! I have no interest in watching that. Granted it has been a very challenging season for some different reasons. But your effort is the one thing that you should be able to control.

And it is very odd how these teams always get so freaking hot from three-point land playing Pitt. It is maddening. That's two of the last three teams now (WF and ND). Same thing happened last year as well. Capel can't let these guys collapse yet again going down the home stretch of the season. It has happened the past two seasons. Maybe he is friends with Mike Tomlin?

Comment

• Nice win for Pitt this evening as they take down #16 Va. Tech. The X-Man got benched and did not start then came in all pizzed off and was a man on absolute fire as he scored a career high 32 points. But what a truly baffling team to try and figure out. Doing my best Alfred Bellows---Don't even explain it to me, Major Nelson. I'm afraid that I just might understand it!

Comment

• Good effort for Pitt today. Tough loss down at Virginia.

Some teams can say no such thing as a good loss. Pitt isn't one of those teams. Yet.

They are closing the gap. Slowly.

If Slam Penny stays ... they could be nasty next year.

Time for NC and Puke.

Comment

• Duke hosting NC in an empty Cameron Indoor. So odd.

First meeting neither ranked in 68 years. Wow.

Comment

Good effort for Pitt today. Tough loss down at Virginia.

Some teams can say no such thing as a good loss. Pitt isn't one of those teams. Yet.

They are closing the gap. Slowly.

If Slam Penny stays ... they could be nasty next year.

Time for NC and Puke.
                I only got to see the game here and there in pieces. I'm hoping to catch a replay somewhere. Yeah, I think Pitt actually did pretty well considering that they were on the road against the big dog of the ACC. The Cavs can boast a lot of height and they are a talented team. I thought Pitt hung in there tough and at least made the Cavs work a bit for it.

Regarding our good friend Slam Penny-----I was watching a few NBA games here and there over the past few weeks and I just honestly don't see him being there quite yet. Those guys are thick and bulky with a good deal of muscle. He is still a relatively skinny 19-year old kid who needs to build his body up more yet. I would advise him to stay in college for at least another year. He will get his shot there in time. There is no need to rush things and try to do it before you are ready.

Hopefully Big John Hugley can find a good Pitt attorney who is a friend of the program and beat the rap of grand theft auto. LOL.

Highly touted 6-11 C Efton Reid is thought to have Ohio State, Pitt, and Virginia in his leading three at this point. Goodness would he be a big help. But I'll believe it when I see it.

Looks like no young William or Noah Collier again this evening. i wonder what is going on there?

Comment

Duke hosting NC in an empty Cameron Indoor. So odd.

First meeting neither ranked in 68 years. Wow.
                  I'm surprised that Coach K isn't crying and whining that the season needs to be immediately shut down. If he had King Zion and some of his other wunderkids he wouldn't be saying a word about it. LOL.

Comment

• NC vs. Miami canceled after NC student paper posts video of team partying (maskless) after Duke win.

Wow

Comment

NC vs. Miami canceled after NC student paper posts video of team partying (maskless) after Duke win.

Wow
                      Why would anybody be partying over beating Duke? They should be called Puke this year.

Comment

Why would anybody be partying over beating Duke? They should be called Puke this year.
                        Records don't mean a thing in that one. Duke says all the dumb kids go to Chapel Hill. Lol.

Comment

Why would anyone dance on a rock after a Division II football game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Why would anyone dance on a rock after a Division II football game?

Likely because one team ran it up on a true freshman QB making his first start in September and wouldn't move off the field for the band performance after the game.

Two months later they got paid back on the big stage.

Rock Dance Part 1 was justified and they had it coming. Rock Dance Part 2 the next year was a bad look.

As for what school was responsible for spray painting the rock maroon and white ... can't answer that one.

Comment

• Latest Pitt offer is to 6-0 SG Jimmy Chitwood from Hickory High out of the state of Indiana. Excellent perimeter shooter. Game and style of play seems to be a bit of a throwback to a different era. Won a state title at Hickory.

Comment

Latest Pitt offer is to 6-0 SG Jimmy Chitwood from Hickory High out of the state of Indiana. Excellent perimeter shooter. Game and style of play seems to be a bit of a throwback to a different era. Won a state title at Hickory.
                                No doubt he could stroke it ... but he's gotta be about 75 years old by now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X