Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

No doubt he could stroke it ... but he's gotta be about 75 years old by now.
    LOL. I thought I could reel you in with that one. He might be more like 84 as that is how old Bobby Plump is. He of course is the Milan ace who Jimmy was loosely based upon. Time does go by.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

LOL. I thought I could reel you in with that one. He might be more like 84 as that is how old Bobby Plump is. He of course is the Milan ace who Jimmy was loosely based upon. Time does go by.
      Well ... if he transfers down to Terhune ... we're done.

Comment

Well ... if he transfers down to Terhune ... we're done.
        Welcome to Indiana basketball!

Comment

• Duke's star just opted out for rest of season.

Comment

• The Noles are dropping the hammer on Virginia.

Comment

Duke's star just opted out for rest of season.
              Jalen Johnson was the real deal. I can't wait for Coach K to start his b itching once again how the season should be shut down. No way he would call for any of that if he had Zion and company this season. What a joke he is. He gets top level five star players and he is getting his arse handed to him. He should be a junior high coach in Durham.

Comment

The Noles are dropping the hammer on Virginia.
                The ACC in hoops is like the Dinosaurs that once walked the Earth----they just cannibalize each other. It is brutal.

Comment

• Surprised I'm the first to post this on here. Xavier Johnson is leaving Pitt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    Surprised I'm the first to post this on here. Xavier Johnson is leaving Pitt.
                    WTF?

Why?

Comment

• https://triblive.com/sports/xavier-j...ansfer-portal/

Comment

• Those are some loaded innuendo quotes.

Comment

• Xavier won't have trouble finding a new home. He's got a lot of temper issues and wants to be too Iverson at times but he is a good player.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually has some pretty big schools come calling.

I don't take too much from that article because that's only Capel's version.

JC's free pass ends this year -- and, they are at best an average team. The you know what will hit the fan if Year 4 isn't better.

I think they have GREATLY underachieved this season.

Comment

• A complete and total train wreck to say the least!

Regarding Xavier----the best analogy that I can come up with is that he is the kind of guy if you let him borrow your car he would likely do some nice driving with it------and then end up driving it straight off of one of the city bridges into the river. That's just how he has always been. Capable of some great things and then also capable of some real beep.

Capel had better get busy signing a PG here for 2021. He missed out on JaQuan Carlos last fall who gave a verbal to Hofstra. Khalil Brantley is still out there. Both are Brooklyn players.

Pitt has ZERO players signed for this year's recruiting class. There could be numerous players leaving in doomsday scenario. X is gone. Hugley will likely be in jail. Jeffress and Collier may be sick of riding the pine and trasfer. Slam Penny could opt for the NBA. Toney may have had enough of it all and leave as well. Drumgoole may transfer for lack of playing time. Nike may not think it is worth being here.

It is a royal mess!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                              A complete and total train wreck to say the least!

Regarding Xavier----the best analogy that I can come up with is that he is the kind of guy if you let him borrow your car he would likely do some nice driving with it------and then end up driving it straight off of one of the city bridges into the river. That's just how he has always been. Capable of some great things and then also capable of some real beep.

Capel had better get busy signing a PG here for 2021. He missed out on JaQuan Carlos last fall who gave a verbal to Hofstra. Khalil Brantley is still out there. Both are Brooklyn players.

Pitt has ZERO players signed for this year's recruiting class. There could be numerous players leaving in doomsday scenario. X is gone. Hugley will likely be in jail. Jeffress and Collier may be sick of riding the pine and trasfer. Slam Penny could opt for the NBA. Toney may have had enough of it all and leave as well. Drumgoole may transfer for lack of playing time. Nike may not think it is worth being here.

It is a royal mess!
                              Sometimes getting the cancer out of the building can right the ship. We'll see.

Comment

Sometimes getting the cancer out of the building can right the ship. We'll see.
                                How many cancers will it take before the ship is right? That's three this year and the kid that transferred to Nebraska just off the top of my head.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X