Carolina has a big problem

Comment

• Yes. It was legendary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: OT: D1

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Carolina has a big problem
        It's all over. 97-80 loser to Auburn. Didn't see that one coming. Is the SEC becoming the next super hoops conference?

-

Comment

The yearly mass exodous from UMES (University of Maryland Eastern Shore) has begun.

This is a 'D1' school in Princess Anne, MD. For reference, they were blown out by D3 Salisbury earlier this year.

I mention this because this school has been a feeder system to Atlantic Region schools over the years.

That said, UMES wouldn't have a chance to win the PSAC.

Comment

What a bummer! King Zion loses and is now exiled to the NBA to be the top pick in June.

He sure was something else. I may have to start watching the NBA a little to see what he does next.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
              What a bummer! King Zion loses and is now exiled to the NBA to be the top pick in June.

He sure was something else. I may have to start watching the NBA a little to see what he does next.

-
              Taken down by IZZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

Khameron Davis leaving Pitt.

Comment

Khameron Davis leaving Pitt.
                    Not really much of a loss for Pitt. He was by all accounts a great young man who did play decent in the tomato can games---but obviously not much of an ACC player to carry. He would be an awesome get for IUP. I think that he is from Denver, Colorado. I would imagine that he wants to stay D-I somewhere.

-

Comment

Not really much of a loss for Pitt. He was by all accounts a great young man who did play decent in the tomato can games---but obviously not much of an ACC player to carry. He would be an awesome get for IUP. I think that he is from Denver, Colorado. I would imagine that he wants to stay D-I somewhere.

-
                      That made me think of Joe's last big-school transfer. I think it was Mathis when he came from Gonzaga.

The P5 to D2 hoops transfer is fairly rare ... at least around here. Seems like we see lots of the mid-major types.

Comment

That made me think of Joe's last big-school transfer. I think it was Mathis when he came from Gonzaga.

The P5 to D2 hoops transfer is fairly rare ... at least around here. Seems like we see lots of the mid-major types.
                        Trying to think----where did Mims come from? Maybe a super max or chain gang. LOL.

I can't recall the school but he had to be from a decent D-I one would tend to think.

-

Comment

Trying to think----where did Mims come from? Maybe a super max or chain gang. LOL.

I can't recall the school but he had to be from a decent D-I one would tend to think.

-
                          Virginia Tech

Scariest dude in program history. Literally. He scared people on the court.

Comment

Edwards was flooded with D1 guys. Most weren't one-year guys, however. Mims and Rodney Horton were exceptions.

Comment

Virginia Tech

Scariest dude in program history. Literally. He scared people on the court.
                              Mims was an outlaw. I wonder if the rumors of Gary cruising Indiana streets at 3AM to see what he was up to were true? LOL.

-

Comment

Mims was an outlaw. I wonder if the rumors of Gary cruising Indiana streets at 3AM to see what he was up to were true? LOL.

-
                                Haha. Gary used to hang at Culpeppers after home games. He'd talk to anybody about the game and buy drinks. Very social guy.

I'd have no doubts about the 3 a.m. thing. Gary had some, well, wild kids on those teams. For the most part he kept them in line (minus the kid we don't speak of).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X