Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A RANT: For those reading in the IUP Athletic and Comm Media Departments...

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I don't disagree with you. At this point I'm just hoping Ship can qualify for the regional tournament and then we'll worry about crossing other bridges.
    If Gannon and Glenville State win their tournaments ... then you could have a problem.

Interesting year. Winston-Salem winning just changed the whole dynamic of these two tournaments

Over the years I've seen many conference tournaments where the favorites aren't the hungriest dog at the bowl.

Tell you what ... Round 2 used to be pretty much a gimme game for the top seeds. Not this year. I thought people were nuts this year when they said the West was down. This is as deep with quality teams as I can remember.

Comment

And I wholeheartedly agree with you. All I said was that the school's priority is obviously with the people on site. If it wasn't, they would make damn sure the live stream is worthy of the program.
      Last edited by jrshooter; 03-02-2020, 07:03 PM.

Comment

All I can advise is if IUP does host and you want to actually watch your teams game .... plan on being inside the KCAC.

Comment

A lot of you guys lucked out for tomorrow night. Cal always brings their own crew to broadcast the game. They will have their own production (which doesn't skip or freeze). So, if you can't attend ... tune in to the Cal feed instead of IUP's mess). Their lead student announcer is also pretty good (not a cheerleader and is well-spoken and prepared).

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            A lot of you guys lucked out for tomorrow night. Cal always brings their own crew to broadcast the game. They will have their own production (which doesn't skip or freeze). So, if you can't attend ... tune in to the Cal feed instead of IUP's mess). Their lead student announcer is also pretty good (not a cheerleader and is well-spoken and prepared).
            And you KNOW it's good if he's giving props to any part of Mon Valley U. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

And you KNOW it's good if he's giving props to any part of Mon Valley U. ;)
              I'm not bitter to Cal. They don't bother me. In fact, Cal is actually our mutually-respected rivalry in football and women's basketball. The men's basketball rivalry has been dead for a long time but is on its way back. They've had good broadcasts for years. If you want to talk gym teachers ... whole different opinion. LOL.

The fact our own fans will all watch a game from inside our own building on the visiting teams' broadcast ... whole different topic/problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                Guys, I screwed up. Clem is from Blairsville. Sorry for the offense.

Comment

Comment

Just watched the entire GU / Ship game and the video feed never cut out. No problems on my end. I went through the link on the Gannon athletics site. Not sure if that made a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
                      Just watched the entire GU / Ship game and the video feed never cut out. No problems on my end. I went through the link on the Gannon athletics site. Not sure if that made a difference.

Comment

Probably less people watching with the men playing on the Ship feed.

Comment

Hopefully Jeff Capel has read some of your posts. The shillelagh will be brought out. LOL.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Hopefully Jeff Capel has read some of your posts. The shillelagh will be brought out. LOL.

-

Comment

Comment

That's a shame. I didn't have the women's game on. I hope you see what we've been talking about. It's been like that all season. It's terrible.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X