Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post

That would not surprise me. She only rarely seemed to be enjoying herself. If true, you would think a top PG transfer would recognize the opportunity for big minutes and title contention.
    Tom also has two all-state, high-profile guards on the way to Indiana.

When Tom benched her this year ... I saw all I needed to see from her attitude-wise.

Comment

• Indiana High sophomore-to-be Eve Fiala picked up an offer from Pitt. Ohio State offered her as a freshman last winter.

She's close to 6'4" and athletic. It won't be long until the big dogs come calling.

Her teammate, junior-to-be guard Hope Cook, has an IUP offer.

They also have another rising sophomore forward at 6'1" who should see offers soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Indiana High sophomore-to-be Eve Fiala picked up an offer from Pitt. Ohio State offered her as a freshman last winter.

She's close to 6'4" and athletic. It won't be long until the big dogs come calling.

Her teammate, junior-to-be guard Hope Cook, has an IUP offer.

They also have another rising sophomore forward at 6'1" who should see offers soon.
        What are they feeding those girls in Indiana county ???

Comment

• Some big local news ... Indiana High School junior-to-be guard Hope Cook has committed to IUP.

Her IHS teammate, 6'4" forward Eve Fiala (rising sophomore) also received an offer from Tom. However, she also has Pitt and Ohio State offers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X