Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IUP Women's Basketball | 2019-20

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    ICH, you aren’t buying in... Yet. They won’t fool you. You have “seen this movie before.”

    lol
    Watch tomorrow's movie. Tom runs it up on McGraw just about every time they play.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

      Watch tomorrow's movie. Tom runs it up on McGraw just about every time they play.
      Leave. No. Doubt.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

        It was a day that I will never forget. One that will forever live in infamy.

        March 14 is Mount Olive Day.

        -
        Does it give you nightmares?

        Comment


        • #94
          Cerro starting today and IUP’s best player on the bench to start. Horrible!!!

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
            Cerro starting today and IUP’s best player on the bench to start. Horrible!!!
            I stand correct, this terrible announce crew announced it wrong!

            Comment


            • #96
              Wonder if SRU's Bobby McGraw is getting sick of IUP yet ...

              Consider during his tenure:

              He is 0-14 against Tom with an average score of 83 to 56. In 9 of the 14 meetings his teams have been held to 54 points or less (and 5 times 48 points or less). He's also been ejected once. The last four meetings have a combined score of 336 to 192.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Wonder if SRU's Bobby McGraw is getting sick of IUP yet ...

                Consider during his tenure:

                He is 0-14 against Tom with an average score of 83 to 56. In 9 of the 14 meetings his teams have been held to 54 points or less (and 5 times 48 points or less). He's also been ejected once. The last four meetings have a combined score of 336 to 192.
                Imagine if our buddy Kevin returns to Slippery Rock to patrol the women's sidelines. Oh boy.... Get your popcorn ready.

                #FreeKevinReynolds

                Side note... I could see Tom really putting up a big number on KR. And I mean a BIG number. He isn't calling off the dogs.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Tom moved up to No. 4 in this week's national poll.

                  Good news is three of the top teams in the country are all in the same region.

                  Of course you can that is what is jacked up about D2, too.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Mo is out. Concussion.

                    Comment


                    • Tom down 3 at half.

                      Good news they can't possibly play any worse.

                      Comment


                      • Cerro goes from benched to playing the whole game at Cal.

                        Makes sense, right?

                        Comment


                        • Tom's going down.

                          He should try not to puke watching this film tomorrow.

                          Comment


                          • Tom’s worst coaching job I’ve ever seen! Disgusting!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                              Tom’s worst coaching job I’ve ever seen! Disgusting!!!
                              He was saving his mop-up players to play the 4th quarter at Cal ... lol

                              WTF

                              Comment


                              • Great ... Gannon women get to play IUP coming off a loss. The good news is that the number 1 seed is still barely in play for the Lady Knights. Just barely.

                                The biggest ramifications of the loss is that IUPs chances to host the regional took a hit.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X