Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamberti might be too young yet and you got Fee at Nova

Comment

• Je$su...Can we please make a freethrow down the stretch???

Comment

• Scott is just eating our lunch. Will we be the victim of another big man for which we have almost zero answer??

Comment

• He's just killing us on the boards too. Two straight missed 3's rebounded and the third one is good to close it to 5 with 1 minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
            Have not felt this anxious about a game in a while. Feels good. Toppers by 4

O/U 170.5
            Absolutely on fire

Comment

• LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• WLU did just about everything you can do to lose this game but in the end we pulled it out. Black Hills pulled to within 3 and the subsiquent inbound pass was super close to timing out but we made it!. ON TO THE NCAA FINALS!!! I'd say Ben has some coaching to do before Saturday, but at this point in the season, what are you really going to do?? RIDE OR DIE!!!

Comment

• Kuds to WL for holding Black Hill's big guy in check for the first half.

Good thing, because he absolutely ate them alive in the second.

Comment

• Congrats to West Liberty. Go on and bring a title home for the region.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssidiver View Post
                      Kuds to WL for holding Black Hill's big guy in check for the first half.

Good thing, because he absolutely ate them alive in the second.
                      They didn’t hold him in check. The two horrendous foul call put him on the bench. Easy to keep a player in check when they are riding the pine.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

They didn’t hold him in check. The two horrendous foul call put him on the bench. Easy to keep a player in check when they are riding the pine.
                        I say potayto, you say potahto. Haha.

Either way, he had minimal impact in the first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

How’d we look from Indiana?

Comment

• Very similar first halves. Hoping they can make Nova work in the second half

Comment

• Or first half I’ll take that too

Comment

• Originally posted by ssidiver View Post

After this performance in the Final Four (knock on wood!), I'd be surprised if Ben is not at a mid-major as early as next season.

It would be a full circle if West Liberty could get Eric Bovaird back to the Hilltop from Chaminade as the next HC.

While his implementation of "the system" has not gone well there, I'd chalk some of the issues up to the difficulty in recruiting to Hawaii.
                                I was told chaminade does not play wlu style.
                                Howlett and the system are one. Not sure d1 mid major has the buy in.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X