Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Helgren

Comment

• MrAugustana - This is the one that stands out to me the most, and plays into the fears of many of us in the NSIC:

Christian Lewis
      @CometsLewis
      Last edited by Purple Mav Man; 10-12-2021, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        For Augie fans interested in this 2022 recruiting class, here are some tweets I dug up for the three recent commits. I posted a few tweets about Rensch and McDonald earlier in the thread. We'll see how long I'm able to stay logged in before I randomly get logged out. Might take me a few tries.

Caden Hinker

Cool thing about the assist and defensive rebound records at Mitchell is that Hinker plays at the same school former NBA star Mike Miller played for in high school. Not that Miller was a world famous passer or rebounder, but cool that Hinker had to jump a long-tenured NBA player to achieve some of those milestones.
        Good looking player. I can see why NW was interested. He fits the Hawkins, Dreamer, etc. profile. Looks to have a little Larry Bird-esque release on the shot. Would have been fun to watch him play for NW.

Comment

• MrAugustana. Great job posting all the tweets and highlights of Viking commits. Looks like Billeter and staff have delivered the goods. This season could be better then some think as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
            Cool thing about the assist and defensive rebound records at Mitchell is that Hinker plays at the same school former NBA star Mike Miller played for in high school. Not that Miller was a world famous passer or rebounder, but cool that Hinker had to jump a long-tenured NBA player to achieve some of those milestones.
            A few other pretty talented NSIC guys as well like Jared Miller, Jordan Miller and Ryan Krome

Comment

• Cool tweet from first-year assistant coach Cody Schilling:

Comment

• Is Texas Tom prepping the Spice for the big office when he is done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                  Is Texas Tom prepping the Spice for the big office when he is done?

Comment

• Midco Sports Magazine piece on the origins of the Augustana hockey program:

https://twitter.com/midcosports/stat...089921027?s=21

We (Midco Sports) will have periodic behind-the-scenes updates in the coming months until puck drop in fall 2023. Enjoy!

-David

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernSunExperience View Post
                      Midco Sports Magazine piece on the origins of the Augustana hockey program:

https://twitter.com/midcosports/stat...089921027?s=21

We (Midco Sports) will have periodic behind-the-scenes updates in the coming months until puck drop in fall 2023. Enjoy!

-David
                      Serious question. Do high schools in SD have hockey teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Hockey is NOT an officially sanctioned sport by the South Dakota High School Activities Association (SDHSAA), but there is both boys and girls amateur hockey in the state.

Comment

As a non-hockey guy, I'm amazed at how big youth hockey is here (in Sioux Falls at least). I would imagine Augie is hoping local D1 hockey increases that interest.

Comment

Twin Cities high schools have hockey teams, lots of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Twin Cities high schools have hockey teams, lots of them

Comment

• Augieholic lives to serve. He's a man of the people.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X