Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mule BBall

Just turned on radio. Looks like a win tonight. Shows why cant figure anything. Maybe MSSU game Tues took something out of them. Should have went 4-0 last 4 games now looks like 2-2.

Comment

Letdown by Lions was probably inevitable. Mules are playing well.

Comment

UNK also wins tonight if both UCM and UNK win last game won't UCM be the second seed in tourney? Upset special NSU beats Emporia looks like MO.West and Pitt. State will be left out of tournament.

Comment

That is correct. Could be a four-way tie for the fourth slot if both Washburn and UCO win on Saturday.

Looks like MoSo has the tiebreaker locked up, according to the MIAA website.
          Last edited by MoHoops; 02-23-2017, 11:51 PM.

Comment

MOSO was undefeated against UCO, Fort Hays, and Washburn, which gave them the tiebreaker. Also were unbeaten vs. UNK. Horrible performance by the Lions last night vs. UCM. They showed no passion. Hope they get it back next week!

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan View Post
              MOSO was undefeated against UCO, Fort Hays, and Washburn, which gave them the tiebreaker. Also were unbeaten vs. UNK. Horrible performance by the Lions last night vs. UCM. They showed no passion. Hope they get it back next week!
              Tough night for them -- trap game against a very hot shooting team. Should be a fun tournament in KC next week. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Mules beat Pitt.State at home leaving PSU and MWSU out of tourney most losses for PSU since 1986-87 season. How far will the Mules go in tourney as the number two seed. KC has been a tough place lately. Like to see what predictions are out their.

Comment

I like their side of the bracket. I think they are playing on Sunday.

Comment

All depends which Mules team shows up. The one who shot the ball well at Southern or the one who laid turds against Lincoln and Lwood. Also lost two on the road in which they led late and lost, Hays and UCO. As much as I am frustrated with their play against Lincoln, Lwood and today at times against Pitt, you never know what you are going to get. Easily could have 3-4 more wins under their belt. They then would be almost a lock for the regional with their only conference loses to NW. The loses to Ark Ft. Smith and Rockhurst don't help either.

Comment

Ark.Ft.Smith was ranked at the time they beat the Mules but Rockhurst and going 2-2 these last two weeks killed them. I think if would have won all 4 games and got to finals in tournament might have got a regional bid now have to win MIAA tournament. That will be a long shot. Personally not sure will make final as history hasn't been good in KC even under previous coach.

Comment

Mules pull out a win went down to the wire. Beat UCO a team that had previously beaten them in Oklahoma. I hope UCM gets that middle of the season rhythm going again next game UNK a team that UCM narrowly beat at Kearney. Keep it up.

Comment

Mules kick UNK 75-57 margin of victory is surprising. I'm wondering what's up, maybe the reason I've been so critical in this stream is the inconsistency of this year. Good luck in the finals might have to play foul ball like Lincoln did against NWMSU.

Comment

The Mules finished second in the miaa and advance to the tourney title game, proving they are second best in the conference. When these guys play their better game, there's no doubt in my mind they'd be regional bid deserving.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
                              The Mules finished second in the miaa and advance to the tourney title game, proving they are second best in the conference. When these guys play their better game, there's no doubt in my mind they'd be regional bid deserving.
                              Possibly would have it locked up except team was very inconsistent what if had beat Rockhurst, and the two home games Lincoln and Lindenwood plus made it to the finals would be in a good spot.

Comment

Bonus basketball my earlier points still ring true but my curmudgeon days are done for this team give the Bearcats all you got.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X