Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    New court looks great, new video board, new scorerstable board will all be on display for volleyball tonight. Centerhung scoreboard to be installed next weekend. All of it looks absolutely awesome.

Comment

• (checks past attendance numbers...) only at Moorhead

Comment

(checks past attendance numbers...) only at Moorhead

Comment

• So I wasn't going to weigh in on this conversation at first because it was such a pointless/trivial/eyeroll-worthy comment initially, BUT, I'm not going to lie, the idea that these renovations would somehow be the thing that caused Northern not to finish 1st in attendance for the first time in, like, 200 years would be one of the funniest things in the world (as a non-Northern fan).

That being said, it obviously won't happen. It was just fun to dream about for a minute or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

So I wasn't going to weigh in on this conversation at first because it was such a pointless/trivial/eyeroll-worthy comment initially, BUT, I'm not going to lie, the idea that these renovations would somehow be the thing that caused Northern not to finish 1st in attendance for the first time in, like, 200 years would be one of the funniest things in the world (as a non-Northern fan).

That being said, it obviously won't happen. It was just fun to dream about for a minute or two.
            Certainly always keeps things...interesting I guess.

I have a dream too, however mine involves Augie deciding to not go D1. Especially in hoops I'm going to miss that matchup and the intensity of the games and crowds alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

So I wasn't going to weigh in on this conversation at first because it was such a pointless/trivial/eyeroll-worthy comment initially, BUT, I'm not going to lie, the idea that these renovations would somehow be the thing that caused Northern not to finish 1st in attendance for the first time in, like, 200 years would be one of the funniest things in the world (as a non-Northern fan).

Comment

• I'm gonna say it....Northern has Division I caliber facilities

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                  I'm gonna say it....Northern has Division I caliber facilities

Comment

• https://youtu.be/tiOUVG3YSzc

Comment

• Only the old timers are going to understand that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Only the old timers are going to understand that one.
                        Not old...but watch Nic at Nite with my mom until I left for college, I'm basically a 70 year old trapped in a 30 year old body
                        Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 10-03-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Not old...but watch Nic at Nite with my mom until I left for HS, I'm basically a 70 year old trapped in a 30 year old body
                          Well at least you're not a women trapped in a man's body (as far as I know).

Comment

• Huge opening weekend coming up with Wolves taking in a redemption game against Southeastern Oklahoma and then SNU on Saturday. Excited to get the season started and see how the returners progressed, which newcomers we will see and of course, some Saul sound bites.

Comment

• I'm really excited to see the beginning of the new era of Wolves basketball. It has been a loooooooonnnnnggg offseason. Heck, we are on page 18 of this thread and haven't even played a game yet. It will be fun to see how the team plays this season and which new players will be asked to fill big roles. There will have to be at least 2 true freshman and a redshirt freshman in the rotation this year. I think King will have to step up and lead offensively early in the season, and I believe he is capable of doing it. Has Fox developed a jumper? How many people will he posterize this year? Can Kallman and Stark take care of the ball and fill Ian's huge shoes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                                I'm really excited to see the beginning of the new era of Wolves basketball. It has been a loooooooonnnnnggg offseason. Heck, we are on page 18 of this thread and haven't even played a game yet. It will be fun to see how the team plays this season and which new players will be asked to fill big roles. There will have to be at least 2 true freshman and a redshirt freshman in the rotation this year. I think King will have to step up and lead offensively early in the season, and I believe he is capable of doing it. Has Fox developed a jumper? How many people will he posterize this year? Can Kallman and Stark take care of the ball and fill Ian's huge shoes?
                                I have to believe Jaylen and Tommy will be the ones playing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X