Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Saul will be bringing in a new staff as it appears Horstman and Stevens have found a different gig.
    My prediction is nsu fans will use the new coach to sandbag their preseason predictions and pick the wolves to finish somewhere in 3-6 range in nsic...then when they are 18-5 and toward the top of nsic and someone like Moorhead finds a way to beat them, they will immediately post how lucky Moorhead was to win the game because nsu is far superior team in every way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
      My prediction is nsu fans will use the new coach to sandbag their preseason predictions and pick the wolves to finish somewhere in 3-6 range in nsic...then when they are 18-5 and toward the top of nsic and someone like Moorhead finds a way to beat them, they will immediately post how lucky Moorhead was to win the game because nsu is far superior team in every way possible.
      I'm not really sure why we are talking about this. Despite having had AJ Plitzuweit poached by those d-bags in Vermillion, the Vikings appear to have found a competent replacement, so it's not like any team in the NSIC besides Augie matters next year anyway. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        I'm not really sure why we are talking about this. Despite having had AJ Plitzuweit poached by those d-bags in Vermillion, the Vikings appear to have found a competent replacement, so it's not like any team in the NSIC besides Augie matters next year anyway. :)
        With AJ Augie was lock to win national championship....without him they will be lucky to finish in top half of nsic this year. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          Despite AJ making the poor decision to go play for USD in front of small crowds, he was just the sum of many parts. The Vikings will be strong in the upcoming season.

Comment

For the first time in 27 years, there will be no suspenders on the NSU sideline.

Comment

Also of note, Tommy is still listed on the roster for incoming freshman. Hope that is true.

Comment

Stevens and Horstman will join Sather at UND

Comment

Jared Swanson will be one of Saul Phillips assistant coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                    Jared Swanson will be one of Saul Phillips assistant coaches.
                    I have a guess Brandon Pritzl will be another

Comment

I have a guess Brandon Pritzl will be another

Comment

I'm glad you feel that way....I guess

Comment

I'm glad you feel that way....I guess
                          Yea maybe more fun ripping on northern rather than complimenting them.

Comment

Schedules released. The men will welcome some familiar faces into the Barnett Center in November.

https://nsuwolves.com/news/2019/7/15...schedules.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                              Schedules released. The men will welcome some familiar faces into the Barnett Center in November.

https://nsuwolves.com/news/2019/7/15...schedules.aspx
                              Just got on to share the info. I noticed the actual schedule was missing those home games versus Chadron and Pueblo. Very cool to get those two at home.

How lucky for the Mavericks. They get to be in Aberdeen for Gypsy Days AND I Hate Winter...I'm sure Laker will be there with binoculars, or possible purchase courtside seats.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X