Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    That is one of the most bizarre school sponsored pieces of content I've seen, but the fact that they included the moment Paul became SaTTher makes it worth my while. An incredible attempt to save face by Sundance after realizing he had no chance at the job if Saul Phillips was a possibility.
    Very odd. I do not believe it was actually a belief that he'd come back, I certainly didn't think he would this early, but I agree with posting something to save recruits and put the minds of the fans at ease. Just really odd video though. I am totally juiced for some Pizza Ranch now though, hahaha

Comment

"Greg Stemen: Believe Saul Phillips to Northern State is a done deal."

https://twitter.com/GregStemen/statu...08754690547714

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

This whole outside-the-Northern-family experiment will be really interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Yeah, kind of stupid they dont just announce it now and have a press conference next week. I could out yesterday morning that its confirmed but obviously some people cant stay quiet (shocking)

Comment

So, is he content with the major pay decrease and just want to coach or is he reseting for the next rise up? Let's play a little over/under.

Over or under 4.5 years

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              So, is he content with the major pay decrease and just want to coach or is he reseting for the next rise up? Let's play a little over/under.

Over or under 4.5 years
              I'll say over

Comment

Over or under 4.5 years
                Sort of depends on how well he does. I'll take the over. He may be a former D1 coach, but unless he comes in and wins a couple of national championships in his first few years, he might be at NSU for a little while. Unless he decides to jump back up as an assistant at a D1 somewhere.

Comment

Over or under 4.5 years

Comment

His resume is far better than any of the coaches with Northern connections that were discussed after SaTTher left.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      His resume is far better than any of the coaches with Northern connections that were discussed after SaTTher left.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                        This whole outside-the-Northern-family experiment will be really interesting.
                        A lot of time will tell us whether it was the right choice. Don Meyer was once a hire from "outside the family". After the first 2 years I wasn't exactly singing his praises. Turned out okay.

Comment

Can we get this Saul Phillips thing finalized so we have something to talk about again for a few days?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                            Can we get this Saul Phillips thing finalized so we have something to talk about again for a few days?

Comment

Tomorrow at 10 a.m.

https://nsuwolves.com/news/2019/6/10...asketball.aspx

Comment

Little salary boost for Paul...

https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...ens-basketball

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X