Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Sneak peak of the new center hung scoreboard have been released. It's beautiful for more than one reason.
    62-19? NSU really should move up.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
      62-19? NSU really should move up.
      Well, it is Moorhead....expected score

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        Well, it is Moorhead....expected score
        Bait accepted...

That will be the day when Moorhead is held to 19 points. Moorhead problems of late have been keeping opponents under 100. My gut says 2019-2020 team will actually be improved on defense. Will need to replace some scoring from park and coad, however.

Comment

Sneak peek of the new center hung scoreboard has been released. It's beautiful for more than one reason.
          Good use of that Northern education I see. :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
            Good use of that Northern education I see. :)

Comment

I've never once used talk to text in my life...

Comment

While I generally don't go out of my way to post videos/promo stuff for other schools, this interview with Phillips had a briefly entertaining segment with Phillips talking about his friendship with Texas Tom (starts at the 9:33 mark):

(P.S. Sorry NSU4LIFE, it sounds like Phillips actually likes Billeter.)

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                  While I generally don't go out of my way to post videos/promo stuff for other schools, this interview with Phillips had a briefly entertaining segment with Phillips talking about his friendship with Texas Tom (starts at the 9:33 mark):

(P.S. Sorry NSU4LIFE, it sounds like Phillips actually likes Billeter.)
                  Haven't watched yet, but I don't hate Texas Tom if that's what you are implying...

Comment

Haven't watched yet, but I don't hate Texas Tom if that's what you are implying...
                    My bad. I thought you had something against him. Nevermind then. Go Augie.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                      My bad. I thought you had something against him. Nevermind then. Go Augie.
                      As I've always said (pay attention vikingfaithful) I HATE Augie....not an individual person, I dont wish bad things to people.

Comment

Andrew Bergan has now been offered by Augustana, Missouri Western, Northern, North Dakota and Cal Riverside

Comment

As I've always said (pay attention vikingfaithful) I HATE Augie....not an individual person, I dont wish bad things to people.
                          I've learned to accept your peculiarities. Whom do you hate more AU or NDSU?

Comment

I see the Balcome kid transferred to Emporia State. What kind of player is he? We will face him a couple of times a year. Did he redshirt last year with you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
                              I see the Balcome kid transferred to Emporia State. What kind of player is he? We will face him a couple of times a year. Did he redshirt last year with you guys?
                              He redshirted his freshman year last year. Tall, fairly good defensively, can score from three point line on in. A lot of unknown as to if he'll fill out or how he will look at the college level but I think he atleast has potential to be very good.

Comment

Saul will be bringing in a new staff as it appears Horstman and Stevens have found a different gig.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X