Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preselection of the regional site takes some of the drama out of this discussion.

Comment

• Comment

• That's not entirely correct. NW did win the regular season conference title by playing every team in the conference. NSU? I think you are unfairly weighting your conference tourney championship.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• I agree. I think NWMS should be the #1 seed and I think Wayne should be the 6

Comment

• Our schedule was limited, but NSU did sweep the South division winner this season as well. If we had only played the North I would probably agree with you, but I think those games against Wayne do help our case. We will know in a few hours if it was enough.

Comment

• 1 and 2 seeds are the place to be and that will be NSU and NWMO. The obvious reason for that statement is the bye, in other words one less game to win against really good teams.

Comment

• And the number one seed is...Northern State!

Comment

• And there it is...Wolves are the #1 seed!

Comment

• I can't fathom a more boring bracket than this one. Can't wait to watch MIAA and NSIC Tourneys part 2 and one, ONE, crossover game. SICK!

Having said that......WAYNE AMERICA IS DANCING! PAWS UP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      I can't fathom a more boring bracket than this one. Can't wait to watch MIAA and NSIC Tourneys part 2 and one, ONE, crossover game. SICK!

Having said that......WAYNE AMERICA IS DANCING! PAWS UP!
                      Things for you to hope for....a Wayne State vs. Wayne State final four match-up

Comment

• Did not expect wsc to be in a regional when the season started. What a fun ride this season has been!

Comment

• Last edited by NWFanatic; 03-07-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• I'm assuming this is a sarcastic post, right?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X