Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I don't disagree.... It's a crazy year with crazy circumstances. We're fortunate and should be thankful that the kids were able to play and even get to finish out a championship this year. The no online sales of public tickets, if that's true, seems silly, especially when buying online would be "safer" during a pandemic, but hey, Northwest is undefeated on the road and have lost two at home now... they're probably better off without us.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Lol...there has been one regional since then.

Comment

• I guess it has been a long time since you've been a visiting fan at a regional, but this type of action (only reserving 150 seats for visiting fans) is typical for a regional, including games that were played in Bearcat Arena. Fans had all kinds of issues the last time, including buying a session pass in the same session with NW and after your game was played being told you had to move and they couldn't guarantee your seats for the NW game. This happens and at least in a bigger facility like this, the latter circumstance will most likely be avoided.

And btw...the 150 seats are in a designated area to sit I'm sure. If you don't care what section you sit in, you can probably buy seats in other areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                Center Court Cat Club member for NW, my tickets are reserved.
                This made me picture a bunch of stray cats waiting in line to enter a club. Thanks for the Monday morning smile. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Comment

• I've been out of the loop this year dealing with our own stuff in the big leagues. Is a 6 team regional going to be a 1 year deal? Hopefully we can get back to 8 teams next year and spread the opportunity.

Comment

• [QUOTE=mosoman;

And btw...the 150 seats are in a designated area to sit I'm sure. If you don't care what section you sit in, you can probably buy seats in other areas. [/QUOTE]
                      nope-there are NO online ticket sales. Wolves Club members get 1st shot at 1000 tix this Thursday. If any are left they go on sale IN PERSON ONLY from 5-8 pm Friday.

Comment

• RIP D'Youville, we barely knew thee

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

RIP D'Youville, we barely knew thee
                          That was a fun flirtation...

Comment

• Originally posted by mosoman View Post

I guess it has been a long time since you've been a visiting fan at a regional, but this type of action (only reserving 150 seats for visiting fans) is typical for a regional, including games that were played in Bearcat Arena. Fans had all kinds of issues the last time, including buying a session pass in the same session with NW and after your game was played being told you had to move and they couldn't guarantee your seats for the NW game. This happens and at least in a bigger facility like this, the latter circumstance will most likely be avoided.

And btw...the 150 seats are in a designated area to sit I'm sure. If you don't care what section you sit in, you can probably buy seats in other areas.
                            There's a difference in saying there's 150 seats set aside specifically for the visiting fans through your athletic dept and being able to buy online if you want compared to saying the only ticket sales will be cash or check in person 8 hours away.

Comment

• Again I agreed with you and the issue isn't NW or NSU. It's the MIAA and NCAA. If that's crying, so be it. I'm the farthest thing from crying because I have tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

There's a difference in saying there's 150 seats set aside specifically for the visiting fans through your athletic dept and being able to buy online if you want compared to saying the only ticket sales will be cash or check in person 8 hours away.
                                I believe Northwest fans will need to call the athletic department at Northwest to get tickets. This is from their story they posted ... In addition, each qualifying team will be allocated a set number of tickets and will work through their respective athletic department. So it looks like visiting fans buy tickets through their local ticket offices

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X