Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NW has two new Freshmen on their roster ... Luke Moustakas 6'7" Forward out of Brother Rice HS, Chicago, IL, and Blake Danitschek 6'6" Giard out of Kapaun Mt. Carmel HS, Wichita, KS ,,, but, nothing under their Bio. Anybody know anything about them or hearing anything about them coming out of practice?

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
      NW has two new Freshmen on their roster ... Luke Moustakas 6'7" Forward out of Brother Rice HS, Chicago, IL, and Blake Danitschek 6'6" Giard out of Kapaun Mt. Carmel HS, Wichita, KS ,,, but, nothing under their Bio. Anybody know anything about them or hearing anything about them coming out of practice?
      Moooooooooooose! I haven't heard anything on either since they've been here... at least they've survived this long. Talking to you Drew Blair! ;) Watching their Hudl tapes, they look like typical Northwest 3's and 4's. Length that can really shoot it from deep. Danitschek looks like he may have a little more bounce and ability to attack off the dribble, Moustakas looks like a pure spot up shooter in a big body... he looks like he has good instincts and timing when it comes to shot blocking, hopefully he can bang a little on the defensive side of the ball too. I'm curious as well to what the plan is with them this year. Will they redshirt? Are they ready to play? Burning questions that will be answered soon!

Comment

I know was just an exhibition game, but Ryan Hawkins is off to a good start with Creighton. He started and led the Bluejays in scoring Saturday night.

Comment

Hawk had 15 pts/5 rebounds/2 assist/1 block
          Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-02-2021, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I have heard thru a very reliable source that he may be their best player this year. Says a lot for how he was developed at NWMS and says a lot for the MIAA overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
              I have heard thru a very reliable source that he may be their best player this year. Says a lot for how he was developed at NWMS and says a lot for the MIAA overall.
              That's pretty crazy when you can realistically make an argument that he wasn't even the best player for NWMS last season. He very well was, but Hudgins also has a very strong argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
                I was lurking on a Creighton message board a few weeks ago and there was someone predicting that he would be their leading scorer this year... I just assumed in was an incognito NW fan, but maybe there is some truth to it. lol He looked good, doing Hawk things in the highlights I watched. I noticed Kansas plays Emporia State tomorrow... it will be interesting to see what kind of run Cam Martin gets. I'm disappointed Parker Fox got injured... was looking forward to seeing what he could do this year too.

Comment

Comment

It'll be interesting to see if his bully game works in high level D1...he was typically much more physical than the guys playing D on him in D2. I know he has some range too, but his goto game seemed to be down low and physical.

Comment

Self has said that he will not play Martin and McCormack together. McCormack is a 5 so that means Cam will prolly back-up McCormack at the 5. I don't think Cam can guard a 4 cuz that are out on the perimeter some. However the way Martin can shoot, I think bringing him in at the 5 to stretch things could be effective. It will be interesting. These high level D-2 kids are making an impact. Two nights ago Grant (formerly from West Texas A & M) had 11 for Wichita State. He came off the bench but he played about half the game.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Alfred33; 11-03-2021, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X