• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are students still off?

Comment

NW improves to 7-1/1-0 and the NW women have a 5 game winning streak

Comment

Hudgens decided a week was long enough for Dreamer to hold part of that record as he hit 11 3s on his way to scoring 40 points in a 90-57 rout of Rogers State.
        #basketballschool

Comment

Last edited by NWFanatic; 12-04-2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Solid win for the Bearcats vs a Rogers team that was 5-1 coming into the game. NW blowout. Like it was already said, Hudgen;s with 40 pts.

And, NW women now on a 6-game winning streak with this young Bearcat team. Good to see this early success for them.

Hawkin's led all scorer's in the Creighton loss vs #19 Iowa State 64-58 tonite. Hawkin's had 25 points 5 rebounds. The link below offers game highlites with some nice scores by Hawkins, and then the post-game interview follows below, as well. Iowa State interviewed first and then Creighton Coach McDermott and Hawkins following starting at the 9:35 mark if you want to skip the Iowa State post-game. You can really sense the respect McDermott has for Hawkins, which really was exemplified when Coach McDermott expressed in one of his earlier post-game interviews that Hawkins has been one of the strongest team leaders he has ever had. Credit to former NW Coach McCollum and his Bearcat teammates. Hawkins communicates really well. Coach digs that. Will be interesting to follow Hawkins through the rest of the Creighton Bluejay season, and then what follows for him afterwards.

.https://gocreighton.com/news/2021/12...mbb-recap.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
              Hawkin's led all scorer's in the Creighton loss vs #19 Iowa State 64-58 tonite. Hawkin's had 25 points 5 rebounds. The link below offers game highlites with some nice scores by Hawkins, and then the post-game interview follows below, as well. Iowa State interviewed first and then Creighton Coach McDermott and Hawkins following starting at the 9:35 mark if you want to skip the Iowa State post-game. You can really sense the respect McDermott has for Hawkins, which really was exemplified when Coach McDermott expressed in one of his earlier post-game interviews that Hawkins has been one of the strongest team leaders he has ever had. Credit to former NW Coach McCollum and his Bearcat teammates. Hawkins communicates really well. Coach digs that. Will be interesting to follow Hawkins through the rest of the Creighton Bluejay season, and then what follows for him afterwards.
              Hawkins proving that he can indeed play with the big boys. He was the only bright spot in a game featuring 1st half offenses that set the game of basketball back 70 years. The 2nd half was only marginally better.

Go Hounds!
              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
              Cyclone Power
              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Hawkins proving that he can indeed play with the big boys. He was the only bright spot in a game featuring 1st half offenses that set the game of basketball back 70 years. The 2nd half was only marginally better.
                It's a real pleasure to see Hawkins doing so well. Being it sounds like he may be the best player on a power DI program like roster do you think he may have a chance even at the next level? And I don't mean Europe. That's a given.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

It's a real pleasure to see Hawkins doing so well. Being it sounds like he may be the best player on a power DI program like roster do you think he may have a chance even at the next level? And I don't mean Europe. That's a given.
                  I think he's G League for sure. He rebounds well, plays good D, can handle the ball and has a high basketball IQ. Most importantly he's 6-7 and can stretch the floor. Really happy for him. Would love for him to be at NW but he accomplished everything he could at the D2 level. This was an opportunity too good to pass up. His grandmother was close family friend and I know she's in heaven smiling from ear to ear.
                  Last edited by CatFan88; 12-05-2021, 07:48 AM.
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power
                  ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Last edited by NWFanatic; 12-05-2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Comment

• I didn't think he had NBA potential either but this year has me thinking he could be a 3 and D guy at that level.

Comment

• After trailing 13-9, the Bearcats go on 35-7 run to open the game up and are cruising against Lincoln.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I didn't think he had NBA potential either but this year has me thinking he could be a 3 and D guy at that level.
                            25 against #17 Iowa St. and 25 against #24 BYU should start to open some eyes.
                            Go Hounds!
                            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                            Cyclone Power
                            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• NW starting to play better sans Hawk. Daniel A has 22 pts so far while Trev sat down with only 11

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

25 against #17 Iowa St. and 25 against #24 BYU should start to open some eyes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X