Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Dom Izzo had Coach Walthall on his show this morning. At the 1 hour and second minute is where you can hear the interview.
      https://www.inforum.com/sports/hot-m...thall-doms-dad
      Looks like you need an account/subscription to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post

I don't see Ben leaving for UMKC or any other similar job especially if the tweet that was mentioned earlier in this thread is true that he is making 175,000. I know some have said his name around other jobs that pay closer to the 300k.
        https://www.sos.mo.gov/cmsimages/Blu...onnel.pdf#pers

it's public information & apparently true as asserted by others itt.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Sam McMahon is the new head coach at MOSO. He comes back to Joplin after serving as an assistant at SEMO for the last two years. Sam was very well-liked during his previous stint here as an assistant. I think he will do a great job!

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
            Sam McMahon is the new head coach at MOSO. He comes back to Joplin after serving as an assistant at SEMO for the last two years. Sam was very well-liked during his previous stint here as an assistant. I think he will do a great job!
            Looks like a good hire. The details: https://mssulions.com/news/2022/4/5/...-Tskx9zGNugGyM

Comment

• Time for 3-4 days on Twitter of non-NWMSU fans saying UMKC would be insane not to hire McCollum and NWMSU fans saying he'd never leave for such a crappy job...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Time for 3-4 days on Twitter of non-NWMSU fans saying UMKC would be insane not to hire McCollum and NWMSU fans saying he'd never leave for such a crappy job...

Comment

• Crookston fired their head coach today.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                    Crookston fired their head coach today.
                    Did they close the doors yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                      Crookston fired their head coach today.

Today at 9:00 am I had a meeting with our athletic director and human resources person. I was informed that I am not being renewed and the decision. Needless to say, I was a taken off guard by this. I asked why was not being renewed and I was told that the decision has already been made. I had asked what went into the decision and was told that I could choose to resign if I like and that the decision has already been made. I had asked if there was something in my Human Resources file that I was not aware of and I was told that it was clean. The meeting took eight minutes. While I am still searching for answers and am disappointed and saddened by the decision. Here is what I would like to say:

Thank you to the University of Minnesota Crookston for this wonderful opportunity you have given me and my family. My kids grew up through the Cathedral School here and they have had a wonderful place to call home for the past eight years. The part that makes me the most emotional about this whole this is that we will have to uproot our family. There are so many wonderful people in Crookston. This is a wonderful community and a great place to raise a family. We have met so many great people and will be hard to say goodbye, and I do not like goodbyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Husky View Post

Today at 9:00 am I had a meeting with our athletic director and human resources person. I was informed that I am not being renewed and the decision. Needless to say, I was a taken off guard by this. I asked why was not being renewed and I was told that the decision has already been made. I had asked what went into the decision and was told that I could choose to resign if I like and that the decision has already been made. I had asked if there was something in my Human Resources file that I was not aware of and I was told that it was clean. The meeting took eight minutes. While I am still searching for answers and am disappointed and saddened by the decision. Here is what I would like to say:

Thank you to the University of Minnesota Crookston for this wonderful opportunity you have given me and my family. My kids grew up through the Cathedral School here and they have had a wonderful place to call home for the past eight years. The part that makes me the most emotional about this whole this is that we will have to uproot our family. There are so many wonderful people in Crookston. This is a wonderful community and a great place to raise a family. We have met so many great people and will be hard to say goodbye, and I do not like goodbyes.

Similar to our HS here, you won't realize what you had until it's gone. UMC is a tough sell, you can do it, but it's a long haul build. They will struggle to find a commitment to them.

Comment

• They better hope whoever loses the Moorhead job will apply. That's a tough spot to leave a program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Husky View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                              They better hope whoever loses the Moorhead job will apply. That's a tough spot to leave a program.
                              Down 10 players and a head coach. Godspeed to whoever is next

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Down 10 players and a head coach. Godspeed to whoever is next
                                Coaching at Crookston is a graveyard not a resume builder. Most who look at it I suspect say no thanks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X