Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Anybody surprised? He’s not going to be the last.
    I'm surprised as he has already been at three schools and he and Moni could have been top ten in record books.

Saul and staff hopefully have a miracle or five in the works.

Comment

Not all that surprised as now a days you just never know when it comes to the portal and players transferring. I don't hold it against the players for transferring if that is what is best for them and their situation, it definitely sucks as a fan to not be able to see players take the full 4 or 5 years anymore.

On a positive note Madelyn Bragg announced she is Not entering the portal and will be playing her final 2 years at Northern State!

Comment

I’ll quote myself. See ya Moni.

Comment

• I am not retiring from the boards, but im taking an extended leave. This mens program has completely fallen apart. As a new coach he was gifted a absolutely full cupboard, ate all the food and never went shopping. On top of that, I'm exhausted with the transfer stuff. Good for the kids, skip around all you want but the gyms are just going to get more and more empty. The amount of transfers this program has had tells me that the tails from former players must be true. Saul has truly ruined a program. Former guys have talked about what has been built (by a structure more than just success) over the past 60 years and it us just gone. I believe this is now 25 transfers out since his arrival. The enjoyment of d2 used to be the recruiting the build up, the development. It is what it is, but it's no longer worth the time.

I'm sure I'll be back out of habit, but I'm done talking about Wolves mens basketball on here for the forseeable future. This is just really hard to understand.
          Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-21-2024, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            I am not retiring from the boards, but im taking an extended leave. This mens program has completely fallen apart. As a new coach he was gifted a absolutely full cupboard, ate all the food and never went shopping. On top of that, I'm exhausted with the transfer stuff. Good for the kids, skip around all you want but the gyms are just going to get more and more empty. The amount of transfers this program has had tells me that the tails from former players must be true. Saul has truly ruined a program. Former guys have talked about what has been built (by a structure more than just success) over the past 60 years and it us just gone. I believe this is now 25 transfers out since his arrival. The enjoyment of d2 used to be the recruiting the build up, the development. It is what it is, but it's no longer worth the time.

I'm sure I'll be back out of habit, but I'm done talking about Wolves mens basketball on here for the forseeable future. This is just really hard to understand.
            Can’t you just go back to “drinking a bunch and then firing off an angry post or two” mode instead of leaving completely?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Can’t you just go back to “drinking a bunch and then firing off an angry post or two” mode instead of leaving completely?
              This

Comment

• Build back better through the ESD....we good

Comment

• Jacksen Moni transferring to NDSU for his last year of eligibility.

Comment

Jacksen Moni transferring to NDSU for his last year of eligibility.
                    I would laugh if they try to use him inside like Andrew Morgan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

I would laugh if they try to use him inside like Andrew Morgan.
                      Maybe, unlike the last time one left for NDSU, this one will play

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Maybe, unlike the last time one left for NDSU, this one will play
                        Not sure if you or Stanger are confused but Andrew Morgan never came from NSU. He was just a big guy at NDSU that maybe didn’t belong. Maybe I’m the one not understanding the communication here either.

Comment

Not sure if you or Stanger are confused but Andrew Morgan never came from NSU. He was just a big guy at NDSU that maybe didn’t belong. Maybe I’m the one not understanding the communication here either.
                          Yes I’m quoting myself yes. One of you are thinking of Andrew Kallman who came from Northern and didn’t play at NDSU much. Moni will…..

Comment

None of us are confused.

Morgan just transferred from NDSU to Nebraska. I'm simply saying he's a completely different playing style, so I would laugh if the Bison try to use Moni the same way they used Morgan inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

None of us are confused.

Morgan just transferred from NDSU to Nebraska. I'm simply saying he's a completely different playing style, so I would laugh if the Bison try to use Moni the same way they used Morgan inside.
                              I have no idea who Andrew Morgan is, but agreed on the confusion part. I was more making a salty comment of our mass exodus year where none of them went on to play much, if at all, besides Parker, who had to wait three years and still hardly did anything.

I'm not even sure Kallmam touched the court but I dont know for sure

Comment

• Kobe Busch somehow has eligibility left and has hit the portal.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X