Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mavs get the #1 seed and draw Ferris St in the quarters on Tuesday - 6:00pm

Comment

Understandably, the Mavs had the #1 play on SportsCenter last night.

I thought about biting the bullet and making the 6 hour round trip. Kinda wish I would have.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Tenacious D from both teams. Tough atmosphere to play in with 4000 fans yelling at you and only 500 yelling for you. 2nd largest crowd ever at the arena.
        I've streamed a lot of Coo games played in an empty Taylor Center. The ending was amazing but I was equally as amazed to see the place packed. Nice work Mavs.
        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

NW had 2 fouls to give, WTF. I thought that they were usually better prepared than that. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
            NW had 2 fouls to give, WTF. I thought that they were usually better prepared than that. SMH
            Ben took the blame for that

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
              In the clip you can see him holler for it, but that's obviously harder to get across than telling your guys during the FT.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                Ben took the blame for that
                I saw that. Classy as usual, or at least what I've seen from a distance.

Comment

And then- the locusts descended.

Comment

That makes a great computer background photo. Especially on 3 monitors.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                      Both teams in the 40s? Busted shot clock? 😂
                      Gonna have to invest in some new peach baskets for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                        And then- the locusts descended.
                        Just beautiful! Again, if you're going to hit one shot all night...Make sure it's the game winner!

I'd also like to say a big thank you to all the fans that attended the Central Region Tournament, especially NWMSU fans who gave a great applause to the MSU squads that were honored at halftime (including the MSU Women's basketball team for their Central Region Championship)... That was really classy. Very much appreciated.
                        Last edited by zimmy21; 03-20-2024, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Wow great ending. Obviously tough for Nw. Good luck at the elite 8.

we can start the annual when is Ben leaving talk. You heard it here first…bens not going anywhere 😀

Comment

• Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

Win or lose, I’ll be seeking some money back for this one!
                            The broadcast quality was terrible. I experienced all the issues noted here. There was also sync issues between the video and audio, with audio being two seconds ahead for part of the game. Experienced this issue with several of the Central Region games. Camera work was also terrible. Was wondering if this was someone's first time running a camera. Was getting seasick with how they were moving the shot back and forth. Was not keeping the ball or basket in all the shots either.

Ok. Rant over. I'll be asking for some money back too.

Comment

• Originally posted by southside View Post
                              Wow great ending. Obviously tough for Nw. Good luck at the elite 8.

we can start the annual when is Ben leaving talk. You heard it here first…bens not going anywhere 😀
                              Fire Ben now after missing two straight Elite 8s! Do so before your basketball program goes downhill as much as your football program! LOL!!!

Missouri State is looking for a new head coach. May be a good fit for Ben.

Comment

• One thing I dont want to get lost in the shuffle here is how fantastic the officiating was in that game. Very physical game and very consistent both ways. Both teams played great defense without fouling for the full 40.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X