Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

There are several really good basketball fans on this site. I enjoy learning about their school and their take on happenings. We are in a great conference full of good schools and great people and I will not be run off by classless jerks on here.

We saw a glimpse of the future last night and truth be told if the game had been called even close to correctly we would have won. The team has much growing and improving that must take place but we have seen the improvement Happy gets from transfers. January and beyond will be fun.

Comment

So, our preseason all American is out with a concussion. Our freshman post player is out with a concussion. Last night an ignorant person stated jacks was out because of disciplinary reasons. They have trashed an 18 year old kid who needs to recover at home. I don't know if jacks has a medical redshirt season. And, lf9 is correct. Why the hell do you have to attack the student athletes. You gutless wonders. I stated earlier that I would never do that again, especially in the way these using jerks do. Oh, and uindygrady. These are the scum of the glvc, not the schools and current players.

Comment

What is Jordan Jacks status? Is he out for the semester? We lose our best player early in the first half against Louisville. They have canceled the Purple White scrimmage because they are worried more injuries will happen.

I really hope Jacks can be cleared to play, and they can monitor him. However, it could take this entire semester, maybe the whole year depending on the extent of the injury. The NCAA wants it's member institutions to really be careful with head injuries. The college wants to make sure he recovers as well. The status of Jacks is critical.

Comment

He will practice Monday. He is okay just got hit in the head by Hatton.

Comment

I don't agree with you often, but I agree 100% here. Concussions are finally receiving the due attention they deserve and speculating about a reason someone did not play is out of bounds. I hope the young man gets better soon.

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
            So, our preseason all American is out with a concussion. Our freshman post player is out with a concussion. Last night an ignorant person stated jacks was out because of disciplinary reasons. They have trashed an 18 year old kid who needs to recover at home. I don't know if jacks has a medical redshirt season. And, lf9 is correct. Why the hell do you have to attack the student athletes. You gutless wonders. I stated earlier that I would never do that again, especially in the way these using jerks do. Oh, and uindygrady. These are the scum of the glvc, not the schools and current players.

Comment

For those who watched the WKU game: Did you notice that many of the fouls when we were ahead were called off the ball? Hard to argue with a call when you are watching the ball. 49 to 19 free throws seems just about normal. Did you notice that Junior pushed off on many of his shots. Nice trick when you get away with it.

A fun game to watch.

Comment

Great news Wesleyan can not come in lower than third place in conference football :)

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                  Great news Wesleyan can not come in lower than third place in conference football :)
                  Actually, you can't come in any lower than second!

Comment

True but I was trying to be funny. I hope we can hang with AB Saturday. Great D against a pretty good offense.

Comment

Jordan Jacks suffered a mild concussion against Louisville. He wanted to play against WKU, but Happy held him out and probably the doctors gave their opinion.

Jacks will play in the regular season opener. It sounds like he is good to go.

This came out today from the KWC SID

http://www.kwcpanthers.com/news/2016...oving-kwc.aspx

Comment

Does anyone know the times for the games??? I am seeing several different start times. Thanks

Comment

5 pm cst for AB & 7:15 pm cst for KWC

Comment

thank you Many game times on internet has been wrong..bad day for ADs

Comment

Did anyone see AB in the first game? Can they compete with KWC!

Comment

no video no stats bad show for KWC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X