Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
    Excuses are for losers. KWC sure is making a lot of excuses as the season gets closer. I can't wait until USI puts a good beating on KWC in a couple of weeks to hear the "We only have 8 scholarship players" or "They used GLVC refs" as the excuses for a loss. lol!
    Suck it!

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
      wku preseason ranked 157...still any win against a d1 would be nice. USI certainly can't claim one under the current leadership.
      KWC lost. Try to pay attention, Herdes-ite.

Comment

Like Western Kentucky is worse than USI. You bunch are delusional. No excuses. Our preseason All American is out for some reason, and they took WKU to double OT. Our freshmen big is out with a concussion and Harris cannot play until the second semester. What is wrong with Jordan Jacks?

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
          Like Western Kentucky is worse than USI. You bunch are delusional. No excuses. Our preseason All American is out for some reason, and they took WKU to double OT. Our freshmen big is out with a concussion and Harris cannot play until the second semester. What is wrong with Jordan Jacks?
          According to the WKU broadcaster, he was out for disciplinary reasons. I can't wait to hear what for. Sounds like he skipped classes or something.

Comment

KWC lost. Try to pay attention, Herdes-ite.
            You have a reading comprehension problem dumbass Watson-ite...lol.

Comment

Don't tell me KWC has another barber school credits problem. lol!

Comment

Your freshman big quit school. Period. The concussion story sounds very doubtful.

Comment

Excuses are for losers. KWC sure is making a lot of excuses as the season gets closer. I can't wait until USI puts a good beating on KWC in a couple of weeks to hear the "We only have 8 scholarship players" or "They used GLVC refs" as the excuses for a loss. lol!
                  This coming from the USI fan who said the officials played a role in your loss at Purdue. You are a hypocrite to laugh at other schools whining about officials. USI fans are the worst cry babies I ever seen.

Comment

Wesleyan played with seven scholarship players and the wku STATS went out. Anyone know the final score? Bosley scored at least 42 points.
                    If KWC only has 7 players, that is on the coach for not doing his job right. You only get 10 scholarships in D-2, not 13. A lot of schools are down a player or two because of illness of injury. No excuses allowed.

Comment

I know.

Comment

OK. I'm done with this message board. I'm so over you trolls from the other schools. I will happily enjoy my team and talk about basketball with people in other ways. Your trolling has completely ruined this board. There are no discussions about basketball. There is only bashing and badmouthing. It's like a frickin' political debate. I'm over it. I've enjoyed this board for the last 5 or 6 years, and came over to it when the other d2 basketball site went under. EaglePride and GradyIndyWhatever have become the last straw for me. lol all you want, and suck on my balls while you do it. I'm out.

Comment

Jordon Jacks suffered a concussion against Louisville.

I feel like setting up the trolls but I won't....look at Pitino post-game comments on Courier-Journal. At very start you here him mention one of our best players getting hurt early....he was talking about Jordan.

Comment

Blame the refs, of course. WKU is awful this year, would not even come close to winning the GLVC. I just watched this game and WKU is at best a 4th-5th place team in the GLVC East. And WKU did not play several guys who are sitting out this year.
                            I think you will be surprised by what WKU does this year. Stansbury has done an incredible job of fielding a team that will be competitive in Conference USA. There are only 2 players that played meaningful minutes that returned; everyone else is new. Give this team time. They will win a lot of games this year.

Comment

"lower than pond scum" Why would I use that term? I could give many examples but for now I will just give one. A young man has a head injury. He is injured so bad he needs to medical attention and needs to withdraw from college to recover. What does "lower than pond scum" do?
                              Tries to start a rumor against him and his school that his story is false. No worry about will he recover or how badly was he hurt. No no try to run him down and show that the school he attends has faked the story. Do not worry " the Wesleyan way" will take care of him. The "lower than pond scum" will continue to become the USI way more each day.

Comment

All of us, unfortunately, have those who use the anonymity of the list serve to degrade, impugn or bully. Our only defense is to ignore their trash which will negate the thrill that they receive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X