Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

You can sure tell they have a lot of new players. I must say, even with Louisville's length , I was disappointed with our inside game. I think Ellins won't be back because he doesn't stay even for classes?? They did hustle.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
      And u smell. I thought it was just Geary but it's the basketball team
      Thanks for your input, Dip**** McGee

Comment

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
        You can sure tell they have a lot of new players. I must say, even with Louisville's length , I was disappointed with our inside game. I think Ellins won't be back because he doesn't stay even for classes?? They did hustle.
        I agree. If elkins does not come back, happy needs to find a replacement scholarship player for the post. I was not pleased with their play. They have to get quicker as a team. We'll see how they play Saturday.

Comment

It was interesting what Pitino said about us, it was a backhanded compliment . He said that last year he instructed his players to let kwc get into their offense before guarding hard, Indicating why we played them so close last year

Comment

• Pitino=calipari=Happy=Harper=car salesman=shady

Comment

I do not agree with everything pitino says. His team has to make a statement this season, and they took Wesleyan lightly last season. However, the first semester of this season kwc has to play with 8 scholarship players. It is very difficult to have a good defense with a team that lost the majority of their experienced players. I do think they will be better tonight against wku. Happy worked on improving his team against Louisville. He could have played derksen more.
              Last edited by alumnifan; 11-05-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                I do not agree with everything pitino says. His team has to make a statement this season, and they took Wesleyan lightly last season. However, the first semester of this season kwc has to play with 8 scholarship players. It is very difficult to have a good defense with a team that lost the majority of their experienced players. I do think they will be better tonight against wku. Happy worked on improving his team against Louisville. He could have played derksen more.
                Wow. It's amazing how quickly you guys' tune has changed. All summer it was "these guys are better than we had last year". And now... we can't win b/c we lost everyone last year. That's the bed happy has made recruiting in this style. All juco and d1 transfers with 1 year eligibility. Deal with it!

Comment

Thankful for preseason games. I saw a team with little leadership. A bunch of guys that really do not know each other yet. Only one real point guard. Everthing about the game was to big for them.

I saw nice size and some skill when their head was in the game. Defense was really really bad but Louisville shot the lights out from three. If Happy can figure out who to play and our point guard situation can settle down we can be be very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles04 View Post
                    Wow. It's amazing how quickly you guys' tune has changed. All summer it was "these guys are better than we had last year". And now... we can't win b/c we lost everyone last year. That's the bed happy has made recruiting in this style. All juco and d1 transfers with 1 year eligibility. Deal with it!
                    They are in double OT with WKU now, and they are playing without their preseason All American in Jordan Jacks. Go Screw Yourself, TROLL!

Comment

Three players for KWC fouled out. Really? At WKU?

Comment

They are in double OT with WKU now, and they are playing without their preseason All American in Jordan Jacks. Go Screw Yourself, TROLL!
                        Excuses are for losers. KWC sure is making a lot of excuses as the season gets closer. I can't wait until USI puts a good beating on KWC in a couple of weeks to hear the "We only have 8 scholarship players" or "They used GLVC refs" as the excuses for a loss. lol!

Comment

Wesleyan played with seven scholarship players and the wku STATS went out. Anyone know the final score? Bosley scored at least 42 points.

Comment

Blame the refs, of course. WKU is awful this year, would not even come close to winning the GLVC. I just watched this game and WKU is at best a 4th-5th place team in the GLVC East. And WKU did not play several guys who are sitting out this year.

Comment

wku preseason ranked 157...still any win against a d1 would be nice. USI certainly can't claim one under the current leadership.

Comment

Wesleyan played with seven scholarship players and the wku STATS went out. Anyone know the final score? Bosley scored at least 42 points.
                                You lost 103-97. If you had a TV you could have watched on the Conference USA ESPN 3 network.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X