Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

I do not think this years team is goat but you are correct they are very very good. Sorry you have to put up with sad sack situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
      Goat meat for all
      Maybe, maybe not. If we win our opener watcher out. I hope it is at your place. I want to win a regional on the road.

Comment

Wesleyan can tie the home court winning streak record Thursday and break it Saturday. Bosley has to be very close to 2000 points which puts him into the company of Crowder, Higgs, Coleman and Tinsley. Who wants us in the first round?

Comment

Bos currently has 1989 points. That's 25 shy of George Tinsley.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyan62 View Post
            Wesleyan can tie the home court winning streak record Thursday and break it Saturday. Bosley has to be very close to 2000 points which puts him into the company of Crowder, Higgs, Coleman and Tinsley. Who wants us in the first round?
            I really hope you get USI first round. A kwc win might just do it for us.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
              I really hope you get USI first round. A kwc win might just do it for us.
              Lol you guys are really some sad individuals.

Comment

What's sad is the gmac. According to a recent allkyhoops.com article. KWC is the only team in the whole dang conference with an overall winning record. What a joke!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles04 View Post
                  What's sad is the gmac. According to a recent allkyhoops.com article. KWC is the only team in the whole dang conference with an overall winning record. What a joke!!
                  Yes. But 0% APR for 72 months on elegible Silverados.

Comment

Want to talk about a joke - try being 23-2 and rated in the top 10 in the nation by most, if not all, meaningful ratings systems - while calling for your coach's head and complaining constantly about anything and everything. Oh wait, you already HAVE tried that. On a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                      Want to talk about a joke - try being 23-2 and rated in the top 10 in the nation by most, if not all, meaningful ratings systems - while calling for your coach's head and complaining constantly about anything and everything. Oh wait, you already HAVE tried that. On a daily basis.
                      Wait for the USI first rd flop and the wait till next year song and dance. Oh wait that already happens too. Watson USI coaching tenure = 1 NCAA postseason win..now that's a joke.

Comment

Wait for the USI first rd flop and the wait till next year song and dance. Oh wait that already happens too. Watson USI coaching tenure = 1 NCAA postseason win..now that's a joke.
                        You guys have won ONE national title in nearly 40 years of having a program yet you act like you're supposed to win it every year and if you don't then the Coach has to go! You guys are just bizarre.

And believe me, I'd be pleased as punch to see USI flop in the first round (especially if playing KWC, obviously), but you're supposed to want your team to win.

Comment

AB is in 2nd place at 7-3, but they are 12-12 overall. Saying this league is bad is an understatement.

Comment

You guys have won ONE national title in nearly 40 years of having a program yet you act like you're supposed to win it every year and if you don't then the Coach has to go! You guys are just bizarre.

And believe me, I'd be pleased as punch to see USI flop in the first round (especially if playing KWC, obviously), but you're supposed to want your team to win.
                            Who has said or acts like USI should win nat. title every year? Not me. But I do expect to see some post season progress not year after year of first rd flops with excuses following...IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR????????

Comment

Who has said or acts like USI should win nat. title every year? Not me. But I do expect to see some post season progress not year after year of first rd flops with excuses following...IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR????????
                              With the attitude so many of you display on here, I guarantee "some post season progress" will not be enough to satisfy you. You'll still act just as miserable. USI wins the region and loses in the E8 it would be "first round of the elite 8 flop" oh woe is me! Can the coach can the coach!

Comment

With the attitude so many of you display on here, I guarantee "some post season progress" will not be enough to satisfy you. You'll still act just as miserable. USI wins the region and loses in the E8 it would be "first round of the elite 8 flop" oh woe is me! Can the coach can the coach!
                                Well you don't know me from Adam. I would be totally ecstatic if they made it past the regional into E8, really I'd be quite happy with only two wins. BUT not getting my hopes up cause I know of his post season record....1. He has yet to prove himself. You can't build a program on top of an unproven coach.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X