Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

I think they are gone. Thanks

Comment

Massey gives KWC a ten point win today at Davis & Elkins. Our defense on paper is not real impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
        Massey gives KWC a ten point win today at Davis & Elkins. Our defense on paper is not real impressive.

It's not real impressive on the court either.

Comment

• Sounds like u need the glvc network

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
            It's easy to say but their defense will get them beat in NCAA tournament, especially 3 point defense. If I were Happy I would bring an assistant in that is strong in this area. Right now I would project them as a 4 seed, if they win out

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
              It's not real impressive on the court either.
              I'm sorry all I can hear when you post something is:

"Wah wah wah we're 21-2 and one of the best teams in the country yet we still whine and complain about everything we can think of"

Comment

I think 4th seed is correct. Play Parkside first game in Louisville. I do worry that we trade twos for threes too much.

Comment

Always a danger when you overplay passing lanes. If you don't get the turnover you can leave an open shot opportunity. I think if we are matched up in the tourney with a disciplined team that can handle that kind of pressure we need to go more to our trapping zone than the man to man.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                    I think 4th seed is correct. Play Parkside first game in Louisville. I do worry that we trade twos for threes too much.
                    Watching 1st half of game, Panthers could be way ahead if they could play 3 point defense!!

Comment

The coaching staff trend this season seems to focus on forcing turnovers and scoring. I'm no expert on defense. Anyhow, the Panthers can put up points. The Wesleyan team just won the regular conference championship, and will host the G-MAC tournament for the second year in a row. The season has already been a success. I really hope the fans come out for this year's G-MAC tournament at the Sportscenter.

Comment

Going out on a limb to say Ken-Jah Bosley will be named G-MAC player of the week this week.

In games against AB and D&E he averaged 30.5 pts, 6 reb, 1.5 a, 2 stl

That's quite the line.

Also, I just want to say that Rick Bellevue from D&E is an absolute BEAST. Definitely 1st team all-conference, IMO. I've not seen a rebounder like him since Jeff Fahnbuelleh played for KWC.

Comment

Some GLVC and GLIAC teams have must win games and then a tough tourney coming. Will these games make them better or having games (like KWC) that should be wins and able to rest and heal some better going into the regional? I know there are pluses and minuses but would like to know what others think.

I think if the coaches and players are on top of their games this could be a real plus for Wesleyan.

Comment

He is a beast. But watching it live, our rebounding left a lot to be desired as well. We seemed to be completely focused on getting up the court and getting more points and not on keeping Bellevue and Davis off the offensive glass.

Comment

My vote for POW is Bria Wright Two wins two double doubles

Comment

• Goat meat for all

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X