Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
    Transfer to SIU?...get some D1 run next year....Watson is there I believe, needs a place he can do whatever he wants with no rules

Comment

• Is Addy Blackwell of the USI Women;s team injured? If not, where has she been?

Comment

• Comment

• Winning two games in two days against teams who defend their home courts well is impressive.

Comment

• I sure hope Price gets his shoulder sorted out soon. You could really tell a difference when he was on the bench. I'm pretty sure this is why we were outrebounded for the first time this season. We need some other players to step up on rebounding when he's on the bench.

I also hope Dancy can figure out his foul-prone playing. I thought he had improved from last season, but he seems to have regressed again...which is critical when Price is on the bench. Nice to see our freshman O'Niell get some playing experience today, and for being against our toughest opponent of the season, I thought he handled it pretty well.

Comment

• USI is a well coached team with good athletes. Looks like they haven't peaked yet either.

Comment

• Next 3 games postponed due to a recent opponent COVID exposure. I'm assuming that's Drury, since they've canceled games as well.

With only 2 weeks to play, it's highly unlikely we will see make-up games now. Which is unfortunate, given that these games would have likely been some padding on the record book. I guess on the bright side, they can't be trap games if we don't play.
                Still have UMSL and Lindenwood at home - not a small undertaking. But at this point, I think USI is just about a lock in the NCAA.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Comment

• well, the men and women are BOTH out of GLVC tourney now.
                    sigh.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that. I wonder if this changes the seedings or if the top seed gets a bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                        Sorry to hear that. I wonder if this changes the seedings or if the top seed gets a bye.
                        According to the glvc site, #6 William Jewell advances on the women's bracket automatically

Comment

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post

According to the glvc site, #6 William Jewell advances on the women's bracket automatically

Comment

• Let's see if this good draw works for USI with a month off

Comment

• Probably the best possible seeding scenario for USI just happened.

USI only faced lewis once this season and had a good game on the road winning 74-65. This rematch is basically the makeup home game we lost. Lewis is obviously HOT right now coming off the tournament, but I think of all the 5 teams in the bracket, they'd be the one I'd pick for a warm-up game.

Comment

• Can we start a petition to get Mateo off the USI campus

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X