Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'd be kinda hilarious if all of Ohio State's wins that Young played in were vacated over this.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ial-ncaa-issue

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      It'd be kinda hilarious if all of Ohio State's wins that Young played in were vacated over this.

This kind of thing shows what is wrong with the NCAA. If a loan from a family friend to cover basic life expenses is a problem, then many students would also be in trouble as well. It is a shame that helping a friend's child in financial problems can cause this kind of situation, although knowing how much excessive spending he was doing may factor in. What it is for for example if for something like rent, power, food, and he wasn't spending a lot on frivolous things it shows a huge problem if he needed more money to live during the summer when not in school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

This kind of thing shows what is wrong with the NCAA. If a loan from a family friend to cover basic life expenses is a problem, then many students would also be in trouble as well. It is a shame that helping a friend's child in financial problems can cause this kind of situation, although knowing how much excessive spending he was doing may factor in. What it is for for example if for something like rent, power, food, and he wasn't spending a lot on frivolous things it shows a huge problem if he needed more money to live during the summer when not in school.
        I'm not going to jump to conclusions, but a family friend "I've known since the summer before my freshman year at OSU" sure sounds like it could be a booster.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I'm not going to jump to conclusions, but a family friend "I've known since the summer before my freshman year at OSU" sure sounds like it could be a booster.
          Maybe, but that is something that isn't actually out there. If a long time friend of the family such as a neighbor helped or someone in the same Church, by NCAA rules that sounds like it would be a violation. We already know sleeping on couches in a player's apartment is a violation for the NCAA.

Comment

It'd be kinda hilarious if all of Ohio State's wins that Young played in were vacated over this.

DEATH PENALTY!

Comment

• #Pac12AfterDark

Comment

• Minnesota going to row their boat today or is it going to get sunk?

Comment

Minnesota going to row their boat today or is it going to get sunk?
                  Looks like they just might clock The Nits.

Comment

Minnesota going to row their boat today or is it going to get sunk?
                    Keep pouring it on Gophers, up 24 to 13 against Pedophile State.

(The Pervs got a FG right before the half.)
                    Last edited by HOGSVRR; 11-09-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Keep pouring it on Gophers, up 24 to 19 against Pedophile State.

Comment

• That is a low blow. You voted for Bubba didn't you?

I'm pulling for Minnesota to help the Pac-12 teams. I have a feeling if Oregon had beat Auburn they'd still be at #7 behind Georgia.

Meanwhile, Arkansas is losing to Western Kentucky. Talk about the all powerful SEC!

Comment

• Keep politics off this thread numbnuts.

Comment

• Row for your lives!

Comment

• Interception by MN with a minute left. Have they made it to shore?

Comment

• Good game to watch.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X