Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Baylor was very unlikely to make it, even undefeated. They would have had a 9-3 OU team twice as their best opponent, then a major drop off.

innesota would have replaced OSU had they won out, rightfully so.
    They would have also had to jump the Pac-12 winner I think too, Unlike Baylor, Oregon and Utah have good defenses for the most part. Also even with everyone talking about Herbert at Oregon, he's not even the best rated QB in the Pac-12 with Utah's QB higher in QB rating and 5th in the nation..

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

They would have also had to jump the Pac-12 winner I think too, Unlike Baylor, Oregon and Utah have good defenses for the most part. Also even with everyone talking about Herbert at Oregon, he's not even the best rated QB in the Pac-12 with Utah's QB higher in QB rating and 5th in the nation..
      Undefeated Baylor probably jumps a 1 loss PAC 12 champ. Not an SEC team though. Oregon really should have beat Auburn.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Undefeated Baylor probably jumps a 1 loss PAC 12 champ. Not an SEC team though. Oregon really should have beat Auburn.
        I think a lot will change in the coming weeks. Auburn/Alabama, Penn State/Minnesota, Ohio State/Michigan, LSU/Georgia, and Utah/Oregon if the conference championship games will all really shake up the rankings along with who gets into the B1G championship game. The only conference I see without a major carnage is the ACC and Clemson making it in for sure and likely the same for LSU even if they lose to Georgia somehow.

Comment

• How is Penn State a 19.5 point underdog to Ohio State?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
            How is Penn State a 19.5 point underdog to Ohio State?
            Should be more.

Oops.
            Last edited by Clean Liver; 11-23-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

How is Penn State a 19.5 point underdog to Ohio State?
              The facade that Penn State was good, was only going to last for so long. When they were #4 in the rankings it was hilarious.

Comment

• I will say it's a pretty nice coincidence that the guy that accepted the "loan" from the "family friend" is suddenly allowed to play again when Ohio State is in a big game.

Comment

• Prediction Ohio State 42 Perv State 14

Comment

I will say it's a pretty nice coincidence that the guy that accepted the "loan" from the "family friend" is suddenly allowed to play again when Ohio State is in a big game.
                    He recently got an advance from his agent and paid off the family friend.

Comment

• Penn State beat the spread.

Comment

• Pac 12 sucks again!

Comment

Pac 12 sucks again!
                          U still have Utah.

And USC can't fire Clay Helton. Can they?

If only the Condoms would have beaten Notre Dame.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

U still have Utah.

And USC can't fire Clay Helton. Can they?

If only the Condoms would have beaten Notre Dame.
                            And Wazzu now bowl eligible. Utah is really the Pac-12's last chance and easy to forget earlier this year Arizona State was a ranked team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And Wazzu now bowl eligible. Utah is really the Pac-12's last chance and easy to forget earlier this year Arizona State was a ranked team.
                              Wazzu has always been my favorite 12 Pac team, followed by the Beavers. In the Big 12 minus 2 it would be Iowa State and K-State. In the SEC it would be Miss State and Arkansas. In the BIG it would be the Gophers and Northwestern. In the ACC it was always Clemson and Virginia.

Comment

• A few interesting tidbits:

No Big 12 road wins in a decade for Kansas.

UMass breaks the FBS record for points allowed in a season

Maryland had 142 pts in its first two games. It has 145 in the nine games since

App State won on Senior Day for the 22nd straight time

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X