Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Not necessarily. Assume all top 3 win out, an undefeated Baylor would easy be left out to a one loss Bama. So much is made of SOS and quality wins that they would have little argument.
    There is a lot hanging on how Bama plays against Auburn without Tua. 66-3 against Western Carolina was expected, even several players injured. Auburn has some losses, but to some really good teams, so that will be a test for Mac Jones and the Tide offense.
    Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
      Prediction Ohio State 42 Perv State 14
      Houston traffic sucks balls thanks to ****ty zoning laws. Although the food is good. Taste of Texas was goood.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Houston traffic sucks balls thanks to ****ty zoning laws. Although the food is good. Taste of Texas was goood.
        Only been there once outside of a layover and didn't drive. Flew in night before my first solo cruise and used shuttles. You are right, the food was good that I had there. Traffic where I was didn't look too bad, but I was way to the East of downtown and didn't go near it and was the shuttle was on the freeway. I was amazed at how flat the area is, but that helped me understand why flooding is so bad too when it hits Houston. No real hills will do that for floods, something both where you live and where I live don't have to deal with despite large rivers.

I missed football season though going down a week after the Super Bowl.

Back to football, the Fuskies lost to Colorado! Coug's won a thriller against Oregon State. A great Saturday. Now to time watch the Eagles and Seahawks for both of us.

Comment

• Georgia controls its own destiny. Beat Ga Tech and LSU in the SEC Championship and they are in. Easier said than done, I know, but still better than waiting around for someone else to lose.

Comment

• FCS Playoffs announced today: https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...l-championship
            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post
              I see the Big Sky got 4 and all don't play in the first round. West Coast got teams in the playoffs!

Comment

• The FCS bracket:

First Round - Saturday, Nov. 30
                North Dakota (7-4) at Nicholls State (8-4)
                Illinois State (8-4) at Southeast Missouri State (9-3)
                Central Connecticut State (11-1) at Albany (8-4)
                Furman (8-4) at Austin Peay (9-3)
                Kennesaw State (10-2) at Wofford (8-3)
                Villanova (9-3) at Southeastern Louisiana (7-4)
                San Diego (9-2) at Northern Iowa (8-4)
                Holy Cross (7-5) at Monmouth (10-2)

Byes into Second Round
                North Dakota State (12-0) - gets UND/Nicholls
                Central Arkansas (9-3) - gets ISU/SEMO
                Montana State (9-3) - gets CCSU/Albany
                Sacramento State (9-3) - gets Furman/Austin Peay
                Weber State (9-3) - gets Kennesaw/Wofford
                Montana (9-3) - gets Villanova/SELA
                South Dakota State (8-4) - gets San Diego/UNI
                James Madison (11-1) - gets Holy Cross/Monmouth

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                  Penn State beat the spread.
                  You mean Ohio State played their worst game of the year so PSU could beat the spread. haha

Comment

• Mississippi State won the Egg Bowl 21-20. Rebs converted a 4th and 24 in the last minute- scored with 4 seconds to go. The guy who caught the ball got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for pretending to take a leak like a dog. 15 yards further back and the kicker just misses. I know it is a rivalry but don't be stupid.

Comment

• The headlines are entertaining- "Piss and Miss".

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                        Mississippi State won the Egg Bowl 21-20. Rebs converted a 4th and 24 in the last minute- scored with 4 seconds to go. The guy who caught the ball got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for pretending to take a leak like a dog. 15 yards further back and the kicker just misses. I know it is a rivalry but don't be stupid.

https://twitter.com/PabloEscobarner/...818399744?s=19
                        "The educated Southerner has no use for an 'R', except at the beginning of a word." Mark Twain

Comment

• Hotty potty ROTFL

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                            Mississippi State won the Egg Bowl 21-20. Rebs converted a 4th and 24 in the last minute- scored with 4 seconds to go. The guy who caught the ball got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for pretending to take a leak like a dog. 15 yards further back and the kicker just misses. I know it is a rivalry but don't be stupid.

Comment

• Even the Russians had a laugh over this.

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...62405969862656

Comment

• How 'bout them Hawkeyes!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X