Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quack quack, Mr. Duckworth

Comment

• Dawgs of Georgia smacked down the Baylor Baptists in the Sugar Bowl. Woof! Woof!

Comment

• The BIG only going 4-4 this year no thanks to The Overrated State University and Meatchicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post
          Dawgs of Georgia smacked down the Baylor Baptists in the Sugar Bowl. Woof! Woof!
          A smackdown is getting beat 37-10. Not getting beat by 12. Quit using SEC logic.

Unless you are meaning "smack down" in the sense of UGA players continually hitting late after plays and out of bounds.
          Last edited by Runnin' Cat; 01-02-2020, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

A smackdown is getting beat 37-10. Not getting beat by 12. Quit using SEC logic.

Unless you are meaning "smack down" in the sense of UGA players continually hitting late after plays and out of bounds.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                  What can you expect from an SEC education?

Comment

• Why wait so long? I thought he would stay after beating Ole Miss.

Joe Moorhead fired at Mississippi State after 2 seasons, sources told
                    @Stadium

Comment

• Should have been a better game. Knocking Baylor's QB out with a late, dirty hit killed the momentum as Baylor was driving to make it 26-21.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                        Why wait so long? I thought he would stay after beating Ole Miss.

Joe Moorhead fired at Mississippi State after 2 seasons, sources told
                        @Stadium
                        I was sure the convincing win over ACU would be enough for him to keep his job :)

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post

I was sure the convincing win over ACU would be enough for him to keep his job :)
                          Which school was he supposedly linked with about a month ago- Rutgers?

Comment

• 75 year old Frank Solich gets doused in french fries after Ohio's win over Nevada. Glad it wasn't Gatorade, we don't need another George Allen incident.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1213247339625951233

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                              75 year old Frank Solich gets doused in french fries after Ohio's win over Nevada. Glad it wasn't Gatorade, we don't need another George Allen incident.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1213247339625951233
                              Agreed, the Allen incident was tragic. I always liked him.

Comment

• RedditCFB

@RedditCFB1h
                                Tulane has as many SEC Football Championships (3) as Kentucky, Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, Arkansas, South Carolina, Missouri, and Texas A&M combined.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X