Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACC and SEC officials were pretty terrible in both games setting up an ACC vs SEC final. They shouldn't assign officials from any conference represented in the semis for these games.
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post
      ACC and SEC officials were pretty terrible in both games setting up an ACC vs SEC final. They shouldn't assign officials from any conference represented in the semis for these games.
      I will agree with this, but that would leave the PAC-12 as the only major conference to have officials. For the Fiesta Bowl, that would have actually made sense for travel. I don't know how many would want to see American/MAC/MWC/etc... officials for these games even if they bring in their best refs.

Comment

• Lots of orange & blue in the Orange bowl. Color v Color. Florida strikes first, then Virginia answers after getting a pick and throwing a bomb.

Comment

• All just say it now. Tigers will win the Championship this year. Someone tell me I'm wrong!

Comment

• Oooh-tah is playing like crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              Oooh-tah is playing like crap.
              I'm afraid that game is over. Too bad.

Comment

• One of my biggest pet peeves is when teams will run a spread formation on 3rd and short or/and 4th and short with the qb in the shotgun. I absolutely despise this formation in these situations. I have nothing against spread offenses but I would never base my entire playbook around it such that the qb is never under center in any circumstances. Chadron State runs an offense like this and the qb was never under center for any one play over the last several seasons. Whenever they are in a 3rd or 4th and a 1/2 yard to go, and the qb is in the shotgun, I cringe. Put the fu***ing qb under center so that a qb sneak is an option that the defense must think about. If the qb is in the shotgun, this puts the ball almost 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage before the play gets going. If its a handoff, the running back barely gets a start before getting the ball and must then build up speed allowing possible defenders to get to him before he gets to the line of scrimmage. If its a handoff with a qb under center, the rb has a chance to build up speed before receiving the ball giving the running back a better chance at picking up the necessary yardage.

Ok, thats my rant for the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

I'm afraid that game is over. Too bad.
                  Just in time to watch Jeopardy...at 6:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                    All just say it now. Tigers will win the Championship this year. Someone tell me I'm wrong!
                    You're wrong.
                    <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

You're wrong.
                      Ha! I know Detroit won't win, but Clemson or LSU has to win I thought.

Comment

• Minnesota is rowing their boat for all they're worth right now.

Comment

• This is a good game. Row that boat, you Gophers!

Comment

• Boat made it to shore.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                              Boat made it to shore.
                              I knew that the Gophers had a great pair of wide receivers- Johnson had an MVP day, and that one handed catch by the TE to clinch it at the end was something else. I don't know how they held down the Auburn running game. Great effort by the Gophers today.

Comment

• ENOaESqVAAAmMIz?format=jpg&amp;name=small.jpg

Attached Files
                                Last edited by laker; 01-02-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X