Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the a Illinois State at North Dakota State game.

The Javelinas also played NDS at the Fargo Dome, terrible place to play for the visiting team, small, very loud, and hostile crowed seats about 16,000 in a tiny dome). Great for the Bison squads. The Roger Maris Museum is in the mall in Fargo. Not much to see for tourists, but I really like the landscape in that part of our Country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

CWU played MSU several times, most notable being in 1995.

It was cold and a little breeze. 24F at kickoff. Perfect night with moonrise over the Bridgers.
      CWU beat Montana State in 2000 something. I was at that game. Before the game a Montana state senator was handing out beer and cigars.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

CWU beat Montana State in 2000 something. I was at that game. Before the game a Montana state senator was handing out beer and cigars.
        2002. We were ranked #1 in the nation, lost to Davis in the playoffs.

I was wrong, we lost the 95 game with Kitna. I know we beat the Bobcats a few other times.

Comment

• Army is better at the uniforms than Navy is.

Comment

Army is better at the uniforms than Navy is.
            I thought both were awesome.

Comment

• The referee at the Utah State vs Kent State game has to be the most laconic referee ever. Guy needs a tropical smoothie to pep him up a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
                Watching the a Illinois State at North Dakota State game.

The Javelinas also played NDS at the Fargo Dome, terrible place to play for the visiting team, small, very loud, and hostile crowed seats about 16,000 in a tiny dome). Great for the Bison squads. The Roger Maris Museum is in the mall in Fargo. Not much to see for tourists, but I really like the landscape in that part of our Country.
                I imagine Fargo bring flat, desolate looking and depressing like most of flyover country.

Comment

The referee at the Utah State vs Kent State game has to be the most laconic referee ever. Guy needs a tropical smoothie to pep him up a bit.
                  So you were the one person watching that game.

Comment

The referee at the Utah State vs Kent State game has to be the most laconic referee ever. Guy needs a tropical smoothie to pep him up a bit.
                    If he was any more laid back he would have been horizontal. That was a surprisingly exciting game. Kent State and Buffalo got their first bowl wins yesterday.

I know that Kent State is the Golden Flashes, but what was that thing on the side of their helmets? If that supposed to be a Flash or some kind of bird?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post

So you were the one person watching that game.

Comment

• I watched the ending, that was it. MAC 2-0 in the bowls so far.

Comment

• In the Las Vegas Bowl right now Chirs Peterson is facing his former team in Boise State for his last game coaching for now. What a story line going into that game.

Comment

• Comment

• #1 and #6 for highest athletic budgets of FCS schools. Not too surprising.

Comment

• I was hoping for an upset in either to get a Big Sky school into the championship. 4 schools to the quarters and 2 to semi's (as they played each other in quarters) is best they could get though this year. I'd have loved to see Montana back in the championship game, but they couldn't get it done on the road against a conference mate.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X