Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I just think people are buying in to the same Michigan narrative that happens every off-season, when Michigan inevitably gets put back in the top 8 of the preseason poll even though they don't have near enough talent or coaching to be there. Alabama's "down" year is still light years better than anything Michigan has done in the last 20 years. It is going to be a bloodbath if Alabama even remotely cares at all. There's 3rd stringers on Alabama who would start, easily, at Michigan.
    Michigan is not very good. They can still score against Bama, but this looks like a 42-24 type game in Bama's favor. I don't see it being that close if anyone from Bama's WR corp plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

It is going to be a bloodbath if Alabama even remotely cares at all.
      I think that is the key question, and one that's unanswerable in a lot of bowl games until they play.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I think that is the key question, and one that's unanswerable in a lot of bowl games until they play.
        Same with Baylor and Georgia. Georgia has had a history of not caring and it showed last year losing to Texas. I'd think Baylor will be pretty excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Michigan is not very good. They can still score against Bama, but this looks like a 42-24 type game in Bama's favor. I don't see it being that close if anyone from Bama's WR corp plays.
          Jeudy will sit out, but Ruggs will play because he'll need to get good film out where he's the top target to show what he can do.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• A humorous rundown of each bowl game. Personally, I like the games between the smaller schools. They're usually more entertaining.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...t-entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              A humorous rundown of each bowl game. Personally, I like the games between the smaller schools. They're usually more entertaining.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...t-entertaining
              Read every word. Some more humorous than others but all entertainin'. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Read every word. Some more humorous than others but all entertainin'. Thank you.
                Not sure Air Force versus Air Raid at 100 points is accurate. Air Force runs the option. Then again, it is WSU's run defense they are against.

I liked the one saying what else will you don Christmas eve, assemble toys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Not sure Air Force versus Air Raid at 100 points is accurate. Air Force runs the option. Then again, it is WSU's run defense they are against.

I liked the one saying what else will you don Christmas eve, assemble toys?
                  I liked these two:

App State fans desperately wanted to play in the nearby Belk Bowl, but selection rules made it impossible. We hope those disappointed Mountaineers fans can find something to entertain themselves in New Orleans, a city noted for offering very little to out-of-town tourists.

In the five-year history of the Celebration Bowl, this marks the third time North Carolina A&T and Alcorn State have faced off. The Aggies have won the previous two, and the MEAC holds a 3-1 advantage overall. All of that info is really secondary to this: The bands will be amazing.

Comment

• Weber State, Montana State and James Madison played their way into the FCS semifinals yesterday. North Dakota State and Illinois State play today for the right to claim the fourth spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post
                      Weber State, Montana State and James Madison played their way into the FCS semifinals yesterday. North Dakota State and Illinois State play today for the right to claim the fourth spot.
                      Go James Madison coached by former IUP coach Curt Cignetti son of legendary IUP coach Frank Cignetti.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Go James Madison coached by former IUP coach Curt Cignetti son of legendary IUP coach Frank Cignetti.
                        Last edited by catatonic; 12-14-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post
                          Weber State, Montana State and James Madison played their way into the FCS semifinals yesterday. North Dakota State and Illinois State play today for the right to claim the fourth spot.
                          Go Bobcats!

I went to the game last night. What a great atmosphere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Go Bobcats!

I went to the game last night. What a great atmosphere.

What were the weather conditions there last night?

Many years ago the Javelinas played them there.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

What were the weather conditions there last night?

Many years ago the Javelinas played them there.
                              CWU played MSU several times, most notable being in 1995.

It was cold and a little breeze. 24F at kickoff. Perfect night with moonrise over the Bridgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

CWU played MSU several times, most notable being in 1995.

It was cold and a little breeze. 24F at kickoff. Perfect night with moonrise over the Bridgers.

It was a day game when we played them, cold sunny day about 30 degrees. It was beautiful surroundings, great atmosphere for a college football game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X